• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Shoes for the Bee

milit73

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Ok they are not going to be ready until at least Friday but just wanted to share. Can't wait until they get here.

I gave my son the set that was on my car for his birthday about a year ago so we could get his car on the road no thinking it would take me this long to replace them. :headbang::hello2::headbang:

Baby's got a new pair of shoes.... What did you buy?

17x8 for the front and 17x9 in the rear. I am upgrading the brakes and need the space. I hope that I like the bigger rim size as the last set was 15's. They look like Torque Trust II's with gray centers. Pictures to come for sure!!!! (I may have to buff out the paint a little before that)

Like one of these styles ?

Attachments

• Rim American Racing Torq-Thrust Gray are-1055761_w.jpg
    Rim American Racing Torq-Thrust Gray are-1055761_w.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 112
Screenshot_2016-04-05-11-29-06-1.jpg
This is what I bought. They were on ebay with good reviews so I thought why not.

Finally stopped raining long enough to get these installed.

20160410_191247.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Stylin look with those new wheels. I really like the whole car. Don't see too many white Bees. Sweet

That picture makes it look really light but it is more of a tan color. I forgot the correct color code name. But the battery is dead and I couldn't take it out for a test drive.

Beige?....even cooler! I'd lower the car or get Taller tires[maybe both?] for those new rims. They look great!!! Just my 2-cents.

Looks great, nice choice

Auto Transport Service
Back