• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not the official weather thread.....

We had those same horizontal ice sickles on our cabin, I knocked them all down today before they punctured the window screens. Snowing HARD right now. Dog went out for 5 minutes and came in with a snow coat on...lol.

It’s been lightly snowing since 1:00. The weather babes tell me that we’re going to get another 4-8” before it changes to rain tonight.

It’s been lightly snowing since 1:00. The weather babes tell me that we’re going to get another 4-8” before it changes to rain tonight.
Talking another foot here and a cold snap. Already got 1 1/2" of ice under the snow on the roof. Needs to warm up enough to slide that **** off. Metal roof. Already have about 8" of snow on the ground from a few days ago. I pulled the 4x4 up into the driveway today so if we need to go out, it's not buried. Put a mound of hay in the barn to the side in case the animals need to stay in tomorrow. Plenty of groceries and fuel/wood pellets and a standby generator on automatic switchover. No worries.

It’s damn cold here , 0” degrees by 3am with wind chill -10”…. Going to use the dogs as feet warmers.

The latest technology being employed to monitor things...
328799349_448561180731133_5348590618837031512_n.jpg

Snowing here again!!! Getting real tired of it...cr8crshr/Bill...https://www.gocomics.com/pluggers/2023/02/05:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Going to +40F here today...lol.. my poor livestock don't know how to act....

KEEP THAT STUFF UP THERE IN NEW ENGLAND!!
"...Thank you for your support..."
:lol:

What I have to admit, though, is that you guys that have higher humidity AND cold temperatures have it rough. That’s why I poke at the wind chill people. It’s humidity and cold that suck way worse then windchill or our dry cold.

Dry cold & dry heat, ITS STILL DAMN COLD & DAMN HOT imo!! :lol:

Rain still today, (rain yesterday)
a lil' snow furry here & there, then rain again, last night & today
just melts off
from tomorrow till about Sat. supposed to be Sunny,
mostly clear & cool, slight breeze
50*s highs & 20*s lows in the evenings, early AM

at least it's not snow again, "yet"
getting dumped on 20 or so miles upcountry

I don’t for see any Outside Car Shows in WI this weekend

Man the media is all over this Winter Storm

Has WI ever had Snow before

I don’t for see any Outside Car Shows in WI this weekend

Man the media is all over this Winter Storm

Has WI ever had Snow before
They're just doing the usual sleight of hand. Pay attention to this...NOT that. That being ...well...you know....

Auto Transport Service
Back