• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OEM style 17 inch wheels

niteshift70

Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score
Doing a little parts research for the Satellite and thought I'd get you guy's valuable insight and opinions. I really like the OEM look when it comes to wheels (as well as the police rally) but the tire selection totally sucks. Tire tech has come a long way to be stuck with the best the eighties had to offer (i.e. truck tire compounds, thirty year old tread design, etc.) Anyways, I found an OEM style wheel that Coker offers that's 17 inch diameter with zero offset in several wide widths that would fit perfect with 275/50R17 (28") rears and 255/50r17 (27") fronts available from Nitto. They do, however, have a larger dog dish style lip which the chrysler caps won't fit. Coker offers a plain dog dish for the wheel. I know they will weigh a few pounds more than 17" aluminum wheels but they will fit the look I'm going for. The '70 is gonna be satin black with bright trim reduced to a minimum. Any thoughts, ideas, concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back