• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions Wanted

Hey it's your car Jerry and all reversible. I'm the other side to babyblue, I hate the woodgrain wheel so I'm out! LOL

The AM/FM radio, nobody will care.

I've always liked the woodgrain wheels. On a side note what about the Satellite with the 6.1

Make it yours...

Enjoy it while you can...

since you asked
Not sure about the woodgrain wheel, personal preferences I assume
but;
I'd do the AM/FM radio, lil' to no good AM here
I listen the radio when I drive

as long as it's not altered, it can be put back to stock easily
even then it still can be put back

I'm not a huge purist type guy,
maybe some jerk Vin/Fender-tag reader at a show will say something
just ignore them

I love day 2 cars, I enjoy them more
but;
I also never owned an org. Superbird either :poke:

OK guys, thanks for the feedback. I'll put it on the round to it list.
20240306_160642.jpg

Well Jerry, I was hoping to be there again in October to inspect your work... but appears I'll be in Budapest instead.. LOL

Imagine Richard Petty cruising around Daytona, at 200 mph, with the cruise control on and the radio blaring...
I always think of Richard Petty when I think of Superbirds.
Go for it, just don't cut it up.

Glad your going to do it. Other wise everytime you drive it you'll be thinking I wish it had a wood wheel and am/fm.

Happy Wife.. Happy Life !
View attachment 1622801
We are booked for the big great lakes cruise in spring time, all the way to ft wiliams ont where my uncle lived add back, half ont side half mich side. Hope you enjoy but im just about done with cruises, cant even count how many.
Wood grain wheel all day long buddy!

Auto Transport Service
Back