• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original dealership call out scripted ad vert on trunk lid..

69rag500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Well just tought there might be some old school dealership callouts that you guys might have.
Here are the ones i have..:eek:ccasion14:: dealership 004.jpgQP PAN Guess over. Waco. A.C.E 024.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very cool idea! Don't have one myself but would to see them.thanks!

From another recent post.

D

View attachment 230266

- - - Updated - - -

This dealership is in Rochester, MN. A retired Adamson employee was kind enough to send me this. Thanks again Earl!!! 60-70's era from what he remembers.

I am really interested in finding a Hillcrest Dodge emblem/sticker from Rochester, MN. My 69 Bee was purchased from there. I have been searching for 3 years now. Anyone have anything?

I have a few more trunk stickers I will post when I get pictures.

D

IMG_2720.jpg

i remember both of those dealerships. used to be a mechanic from Adamson's Al Rainie? he had a yellow w/ black stripe 69 charger rt . this was in about '75-'76 maybe. took some kids I hung around with for a ride and scared the hell out of them. monster top end ride. they were pretty pale when they got out.

- - - Updated - - -

there was and could still be an auto salvage yard north of Rochester in Oronoco. most of the stuff from Rochester ended up there. maybe they would have something. place was open all during that time

From an original 69 Bee deck lid. Don Schmid Dodge is still around.

Don Schmid Dodge.jpg

Super Bee Dealer Emblem.jpg

Here's mine from my 69 Bee, unfortunately broken. Should read "Independence Dodge"
If anyone has an original would definitely be interested in it!

IMG_1279.jpg This was from a Chrysler dealer in Downers Grove Il. back in the 70's. Same owner later changed it to Bill Kay C-P.

You know I don't remember having any
on any of my cars from Calif./out west,
only on the cars that came from out of state...

sorry no photos either

California has had license plate frames that seem to be far more prevalent over the dealer callouts, since after WWII! I've got a few California tag frames from several dealerships - all over 35 years old. I also have a dealer callout from Hinckley Dodge in Salt Lake City - the nation's oldest continually operating Dodge dealership (and where my old '69 Dart GTS 440 car came from!). Also have a front dealer tag and a chrome callout from the dealer my '66 Coronet came from, which was Skyline Dodge in Denver (went out of business in 1979)

I never had a problem with a license plate frame from dealerships, but whenever I bought a new car, I always made a stipulation that I would not take delivery of a car purchased that had any type of dealers sticker or worse yet, holes drilled to install some crappy metal obnixous thing with the dealerships name on the rear of the car. It always worked for me.

Dealership Call out

These were behind the original blue plates on my '71 Challenger.image.jpg

I've been looking for a badge for Wyle Lowe's Monroeville Chrysler Plymouth for a couple of years now. I did find an original key fob for the dealership, but still looking for a badge.

Dodge City - Lakewood ? From the A12 page.

View attachment 232471

Dodge City was in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb in western Denver. The address was Wadsworth and Colfax. It became Christopher Dodge in the late '80s, and the actual dealership moved further out West on Colfax in the late '90s.

At the very beginning of Vanishing Point, you see the Challenger on its way out of Denver, heading down West Colfax and passing in front of Dodge City. A little trivia for you!

Also, the Dodge dealer in Dodge City, KS was never called Dodge City, like you think it might logically be!

65 barracuda.jpg
This is on the back of a 65 Barracuda I saw in my travels.

Very cool .. especially the Graceland, Music City, and Dodge City ones.

Great idea for a thread

Auto Transport Service
Back