• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paypal!!!

68GTX4SPEED

Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else here that have problem with these idiots!! I have a VISA at Norwegian that someone used in a fraud around $150 at theres paypal account, this was reported and VISA gave me right and returned my money, now paypal claims there been unauthorized activity at my account? First I had to send a photo of my drivers license, that was not ok send a photo of yours Passport, thats was ok, confirm your Mastercard, done! Added the new card, change your password, done! And now they want photos of my bankaccount showing transactions and amount availible, I told them go F%¤k yourself that will never happen, so now I can't use it because problem is not solved, and yes I have to login at paypal to read this, it's not just a fraud sent out from an average idiot!!!

You've been duped brother. Sounds like your account's been hacked. Are you actually sending this information to PayPal or is the web address to someone else? Be careful with your information, you could unknowingly be handing over the keys to your bank account.

PayPal does NOT ask for this kind of information, EVER! You’re being scammed!

I've been getting scammer emails from "paypal" lately in my email account on a regular basis.

And that's exactly why I am sticking to old school purchasing...check, or money order.
Parts ship when payment is received. TOOOOOOOO many scam artists in the world today..
The last thing you need is someone trying to get into any bank account including Pay Pal!! I'm not willing to give up my financial info for convenience of online purchases.
Its pathetic. :( Gone are the days of a mans word and a handshake.
HR20

Do not use any links!!!! Log un or call PayPal immediately. I had $5000 worth of fraudulent charges on my PayPal and it was refunded to me immidiately. They never asked for a DL, bank records or anything other than a few security questions!!!!
Also make sure to activate notifications on any accounts, credit cards, I get notified anytime there is a charge of more than $25
Also recommend changing every password you have and contacting you banks and credit card companies asap explaining to them what has happened!!!

Paypal shut me down when I made an ebay purchase from Hong Kong. I had to re activate my account but it was nothing like what you are describing.

now paypal claims there been unauthorized activity at my account

This is a scam. I get these emails at least twice per week. From Paypal, Amazon and from Hotmail. DO NOT click on the included link - EVER !!

It's not a scam or hacked account, address is correct I have to log in to see the message, if so they already got all my mastercard info and can begin there to buy stuff! You can do nothing with my bankaccount because I have to confirm every transaction with my bank id or mobile id you can't touch it, all they say at paypal service is I have to solve the problem? Been there since 2005 whitout problem now they are going nuts

Paypal when you apply at the first get go has your info you apply. Done. The only time paypal cannot be used is when you change to a new card number they have never asked for any extra info. Also. You cc company should put a stop to the scam payment. Do Not Give any info through your pp email.

go directly to pp if theres a problem and talk via the phone to a advisor. Your first and last name will be addressed to you usually on email contact from pp. I see it all the time.

This is directly from the Paypal Community:

Re: Is service @ paypal.com valid

@Sw2p

Scammers can make emails "look" as if they come from a genuine paypal email address but they are not really. If you click on the properties of the email odds are you will see the real email address it comes from.

Paypal have nothing to do with it.

"A fool and his money are soon parted" THIS is valid !!!

I get those e mails almost daily telling me my paypal has been blocked and to log in and when I go to the correct address, nothing shows up as being a problem! They're just fishing! Everyone be extra careful! RUFFCUT

Auto Transport Service
Back