• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POR 15 fail (help)

That’s the ultimate sun block for sure.. It happens, I just had an antifreeze bath last week!!

Use baby oil. Let it soak under the Por 15 and the gently peal a little at a time.

:luvplace: I can not add a thing that has not been covered. I will say this is in the running for thread of the year honors .
....except it is missing the accompanying pictures. :rofl:

1687466141261.png

hope he didn't get it on his pecker :eek:

the old man always said..... "always cover your dick, son; always cover your dick"

words to live by :thankyou:

he was a welder

hope he didn't get it on his pecker :eek:

the old man always said..... "always cover your dick, son; always cover your dick"

words to live by :thankyou:

he was a welder

Thank you all for your genuine concern, it is appreciated LOL
That being said, shorts and underwear were in place, BUT.... my damn T-shirt had pulled up exposing the soft underbelly, once the can exploded on my chest, I received the ultimate in exfoliating treatment on my forearms, abdomen (bad), thighs and yes even lower legs as I was in a mad scramble to get the hell out from under that trailer. It gets even better.... I didn't share this, but I was on my golf cart on the remote end of the property working on the trailer, my Son was at the house. Well.... once I got out and organized my thoughts I jumped on the golf cart to get home to wash this stuff off... ONLY TO FIND.... my wonderful son had left and locked me out of the F'ng house!!!! I sat on the rear of my golf cart for 25 minutes till he returned home to let dear old Dad in. Of course, watching POR 15 harden on your skin as you wait is just an experience to behold. Now everyone knows all the details of the entire FAIL. Shoulda stayed in bed.:mad:
I need a beer

had it on my arms neck and face.
Tryed everything
just worked it out in the shower over a couple days

You have the unique experience of being tarred, just minus the feathers, something that hasn't happened to anyone that I'm aware of for maybe 200 years. Great tale for your grandkids. Good luck with the removal. The baby oil suggestion is good. A painter showed me how nicely it removes paint and solvents from the skin (not sure about por) but I've used it and was impressed.

hahahah no kidding :) I use corroseal now... por15 is great but their price has gotten nuts.. corroseal leaves me with black hands if i forget gloves though...
I’ve used corroseal a lot and really like it. Gloves are a must

1. If the paint is still wet, immediately wash the area with soap and water.
2. If the paint is dry, scrape off as much as possible with a blunt object.
3. Soak a cotton ball or cloth in nail polish remover or acetone and dab the affected area.
4. Wash the area with soap and water.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as necessary.
What, I'm the only one capable of a Google search here? :lol:

I have alternatively used both a ScotchBrite pad and even some sandpaper, personally....
If used as intended and directed though, that stuff is the real deal and has never failed me.

Auto Transport Service
Back