• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG, POR-15 will it ever come off?

willrogers1-2x.jpg

Kiwi has a recall like a steel trap!!! LOL
Yes, I was the idiot that got the POR-15 all over myself (uuugh) good news is it does come off, bad news is, a woman could have a child in the time it takes the **** to wear off. Hang in there SteveSS, better days to come :lol:
I am pleased to hear that you survived the ordeal. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Sir. It was indeed a learning experience! I think my Wife is fairly sure I am a moron, but other than that, no ill effects :rofl:

I honestly think it's funny. I'm not freakin' I'm retired I've got a month for it to come off.

When its wet carb cleaner, acetone and mek take it off. When its dry the only things I have seen speed up the wearing off is
working wearing HF 9mil nitrile gloves as my hands sweat in them when its hot, that speeds up the process. Also had it come off after a weekend swimming at a water park. Maybe the chlorine or just that my hands were saturated for a few days.

It's wearing off. It's about half gone. I have received a lot of comments about it. The problem with those strong chemicals is damage to the nervous system. I don't want to be lying on my back twitching like some bug hit with bug spray.

Auto Transport Service
Back