• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quaden Dodge Mopar Show / WI

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
Today was the annual mopar show at this dealership near Oconomowoc that has hosted this show for decades. I missed the last several years and was surprised to see so many pristine mopars when I drove in. It has grown. Can't remember the last time I saw so many early B's in one place among the coveted later 60's early 70's and older mopars. Wish I would have photo'd more; but enjoyed some long chats with old car friends. If anyone attended, might post your photos. I have a few and will post soon as I can.

Been so busy lately I didnt even know it was today. Would have been nice to see a few people that I have not seen since pre-covid !

Ok - never mind...I see this has been posted with photos, one even showing my ride.

Been so busy lately I didnt even know it was today. Would have been nice to see a few people that I have not seen since pre-covid !
That's how I've missed this show more than once...sneaks up fast!

Timing in a small world with the pictures

Was a very nice show

Beautiful Day

Beautiful Cars

Few burgers

Talked with a lot of people that I never met before

Auto Transport Service
Back