• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rallye charger for sale not mine very nice looking car

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
!973 Dodge Charger Rallye
https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/5166591853.html

- - - Updated - - -

$32000
32000 org miles "survivor car "
This is a very nice and rare car and beings it has the very uncommon 400 bb and being a rallye and a survivor I think the price is very close to being true value
You guys know I'm very verse in this generation and I don't think I've seen a nicer car if I had the cash I would be all over it I did speek with the owner and his $32000 is obo this car looks brand new guys . And for you guys over seas or out of state if you need help I will gladly help out with this.

No it's not mine and no I don't know the guy I've talked to him once about it and that's about it the rare 3 rd gen chargers are starting to command more money and for a highly optioned rare color car I don't think you could go wrong .good luck to anyone with interest in it

Cars still for sale guys he dropped the price a little bit

- - - Updated - - -

It's now at $28k if anyone is interested I can get you in contact with the owner

I tried to open to see pics but got nothing could you give me some info on it and let me know where I can see some pics thanks

Look at the date of the original post.

The car as far as I know didn't sell but I can't seem to find his information nor his new posting that I just saw the other day I will call a few people I know up by him and try and find out what's happening with it ,it is a beautiful car I wish I had the bank roll to buy it I will post up asap

Auto Transport Service
Back