• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration Shop Paint any thoughts ?

gtxno1

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am restoring my 67 GTX need some input I was wondering if anyone has used the restoration shop paints from TCP Global, the base coat clear coat I wanted to use this paint on the interior floor and the inside of the trunk as well to save some money the outside will be done in Glasurit

Paint shop Hell OR Paint shop Prison is real...
I'm a victim.
I had a written contract, documented receipts etc.

So; I would suggest "Reputation" and ""Word-of-mouth" reccomendations...from fellow car buffs in your local area.

I am doing the resto myself the restoration shop paint is the brand sold by TCP global was wondering if anyone has used this product

I have,and I'm doing the same as you. I thought it was good,covers well. I'm using PPG for the panels,also from TCP. IMG-20140121-00152.jpg

Hi everyone I am restoring my 67 GTX need some input I was wondering if anyone has used the restoration shop paints from TCP Global, the base coat clear coat I wanted to use this paint on the interior floor and the inside of the trunk as well to save some money the outside will be done in Glasurit
I believe TCP global has their paint made by Kirker Automotive paint. If you want to save good money go to smart shoppers automotive paint supply. These guys specialize in restoration supplies at a very reasonable price.

That looks great what did you use for the clear I was thinking about the kustom shop

The picture doesn't do it justice,I used some Transtar Classic Euro 7311,I picked up locally.

Auto Transport Service
Back