• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored Top Fuel Rail start up.

dodge41969

Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;fVLhI-sFg_I]http://youtu.be/fVLhI-sFg_I[/video] A video I shot at the "Road Kings" 60th anniversary show in Burbank California last year. Don Prudhomme was also there, he's been a member of that club since the early 60's.

very cool stuff, I love nostalgia rails & altered's, it didn't really sound like it had allot of % of Nitro thou, sounded more like mostly on Methanol with a touch of Nitro Methane, not the typical raw fuel out the exhaust, like allot of % Nitro either... very cool none the less, thanks for sharing...

You're right, it did sound kinda tame....but when they fired up the one next to it, there was a difference...quite a bit more pop, and everybody's eyes were watering immediately!!
very cool stuff, I love nostalgia rails & altered's, it didn't really sound like it had allot of % of Nitro thou, sounded more like mostly on Methanol with a touch of Nitro Methane, not the typical raw fuel out the exhaust, like allot of % Nitro either... very cool none the less, thanks for sharing...

Auto Transport Service
Back