• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

Well I don't usually post pictures of myself since I don't want to break the internet but after browsing this thread it's apparent it's survived worse... LOL So this is my GF Coral & I a few years ago at the Disney Aulani... Awesome place, you should take your grand kids!

A couple pictures of old cars & my license plate..

photo.jpg
2Wild.jpg
coronet 002.jpg
plate.jpg

photo.jpg

Well I don't usually post pictures of myself since I don't want to break the internet but after browsing this thread it's apparent it's survived worse... LOL So this is my GF Coral & I a few years ago at the Disney Aulani... Awesome place, you should take your grand kids!

View attachment 798483View attachment 798486View attachment 798490View attachment 798492
View attachment 798483
Cool. A good friend of mine did that job.

He was Donald Duck at disneyland for twenty years.

View attachment 798483View attachment 798486View attachment 798490View attachment 798492
View attachment 798483

If I hadn’t met you at Springfling last year I would of thought you were the one in the middle of the pic.

Pretty sure that is Mike Pense...as in the V.P. ? Does he have a daughter in her age range?

Cool. A good friend of mine did that job.

He was Donald Duck at disneyland for twenty years.
Funny Story.. While posing with Donald, the Grandson Kyle was told to say Cheese... Instead the little joker popped off with "Duck Soup!!!" The person wearing the duck costume literally snapped his head to look at Kyle & everyone in line busted up....

well its the first vehicle i was tot to drive and learn i did . and yes its still here after me learning to drive init . that was a while back , that i learned to drive at 14 years of age , in dec of 1969 . oh ya i pic of me . i let it all hang out on fabo . i'll save you guys n gals from that sight .
DSC04743.JPG
DSC04744.JPG
DSC04745.JPG
DSC04746.JPG
DSC02224.JPG
DSC01089.JPG
DSC01151.JPG
DSC00048.JPG
ebay 041[1].jpg
DSC00655[1].JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back