• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

20180608_201203.jpg

I see big grassy areas and want to take my 67 Dart out sliding around, Bo Duke style.

Damn she's a beauty!!! Why are the hub covers in the trunk? Is that how it came from Ma Mopar?
The X was finished as a "dealer arrived" car.....In transit from the factory so they didn't get lost, stolen or damaged the antenna and wheel covers were individually packaged in brown paper bags. One side was in a clear plastic so you can see them....The part stickers are exactly like the originals.
gtx4.jpg

gtx5.jpg

:nutkick::lol: good one but what I actually meant or should have wrote was COOL. Sweet is a term I use to loosely . It’s cool to see women take to the car hobby and even better, the Mopar crowd.
I was just joking with you my friend.......We know each other and I know what you originally meant.......just some humor...

The X was finished as a "dealer arrived" car.....In transit from the factory so they didn't get lost, stolen or damaged the antenna and wheel covers were individually packaged in brown paper bags. One side was in a clear plastic so you can see them....The part stickers are exactly like the originals.
View attachment 831523
View attachment 831524
That's friggin cool!!!

Ever see someone so happy to own such a crappy looking car?

XH 53.jpg

20 years ago we might have parted a roach like that out... Now we drool & wish we had gotten that smoking deal....:rofl: Times they are a changing...
At one time I had about 10 non RT chargers....running driving cars.....Parted everyone out........Now they go for around 20k plus:eek:.........If I only knew...

Yeap, the charger craze is what it is......

At one time I had about 10 non RT chargers....running driving cars.....Parted everyone out........Now they go for around 20k plus:eek:.........If I only knew...

Yeap, the charger craze is what it is......
In the early 90's I junked 3 big block '71 Road Runners because I had no storage. Running, driving cars. Today it makes me wanna cry.

GTX Paint 007.jpg
I've liked Chargers since 68 when our neighbor bought one, owned a few & wish I still did but not gonna spend what it would take to get one these days....

Friend of mine bought this one in 2007 for 7K.. Numbers matching, zero rust, even the trunk floor is beautiful.. R/T SE B5 B5 interior

GTX Paint 007.jpg

In the early 90's I junked 3 big block '71 Road Runners because I had no storage. Running, driving cars. Today it makes me wanna cry.
I just threw up!!! Tell me it’s not so!!!!!! My uncle scrapped a VERY restorable 68 satty and a 66 coronet that pretty much needed a front clip.

I just threw up!!! Tell me it’s not so!!!!!! My uncle scrapped a VERY restorable 68 satty and a 66 coronet that pretty much needed a front clip.
In the late 80's and early 90's, Mopars were cheap and dime a dozen. Unless of course they were called Cuda or a Hemi.

I've liked Chargers since 68 when our neighbor bought one, owned a few & wish I still did but not gonna spend what it would take to get one these days....

Friend of mine bought this one in 2007 for 7K.. Numbers matching, zero rust, even the trunk floor is beautiful..

View attachment 831534
In 2000...got this one for 8k, purchased at Carlisle and drove it back to VA, over 6hours......Triple black RT, 30k mile survivor......Then one car I kicked myself repeatedly for restoring.....However, it was at the time when survivors were not even considered and cars were to be restored.....Here is it after restoration....

IMG_0076.jpg

In 2000...got this one for 8k, purchased at Carlisle and drove it back to VA, over 6hours......Triple black RT, 30k mile survivor......Then one car I kicked myself repeatedly for restoring.....However, it was at the time when survivors were not even considered and cars were to be restored.....Here is it after restoration....

View attachment 831537
That is my dream car my friend. Triple black R/T!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back