• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

My name is Jim my screen name is from the plate from my 68 Pro Street Road runner. Its a Mopar and it has more power than it did when it was stock so I figure MOPOWER.the 871 is the Blower size sitting on top of the mopar performance Siamese bore block and Indy heads MOPOWER871

younger days 001.jpg JIM  PRE FLIGHT BLUE ANGLES   SEYMOUR JOHNSON AFB  0001.JPG DSC_0297.jpg 36-Picture 380.JPG 23-Picture 381.JPG 35-Picture 378.JPG Picture 369.JPG 01-caridy5-R1-006-002.JPG 14-Picture 551.JPG

Name is Georges and I am probably the only Parisian here.....(not bragging).
Screen name was chosen when we lived on the island of St Martin (French West Indies) in the late 90's.
Current car is 65 Coronet ex race car, next to my friend's golf cart version.
Wife and I with Elvis at Fremont St.

IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG

Screen name was chosen when we lived on the island of St Martin (French West Indies) in the late 90's.

View attachment 544889 View attachment 544890
no pics, but my screen name is an off shoot from the one on "fabo", which a friend talked me into, kind of a joke.

screen name, riverdawg came from years ago when I started playing Texas Holdem with my co-workers. I would stay in the hands until the river card (last card dealt in the hand) and won many hands and earned the nickname. Here is a photo of me with MSU Spartan basketball coach Tom Izzo from about a month ago.

IMG_0874.JPG

and me and the wife and kids from a year ago.
IMG_0201.JPG

and the paperweight
Coronet rt side.jpg

OK, I'll play along, too. I hate most pictures of myself but I found 2 of the least repulsive ones. The first car picture is our '64 and explains the screen name.

IMG_1095.jpg

The next one is the '66 Satellite
20170611_100917.jpg

This one is with my daughter at the Iron Maiden concert in Chicago in July.
IMG9503781.jpg

And finally, with my better half at the Mopars Under the Lights show in Brookfield (Milwaukee) in August. This pic was taken by Classiccars.com for an article about the show.

Mopars Under the Lights.jpg

Screen name = initials + car color.
I'm slightly less shy than bobtile.
image.jpg

My father purchased this car new and it is the first car I ever drove. It has a 440 & 727. Every time I drive it my jaws get sore from grinning!
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really enjoy everyone's posts and this forum.
Thank you FBBO!

I don’t Even golf and I want that cart haha! Awesome

Post a picture of the Wife....I'll be the judge of that. :D

I generally don't photograph wellView attachment 544857
But the car doesView attachment 544858
Ok, I got clearance from the witness protection program:View attachment 544862
At an undisclosed location
Your 69 makes my heart skip a beat ! It reminds me so much of my 68 newly ordered Roadrunner. My current 68 Sport Satellite will be blue with black vinyl top. I am going to guess B5 blue on yours?.. Mine will be QQ1 electric blue poly.................................MO

OK, I'll play along, too. I hate most pictures of myself but I found 2 of the least repulsive ones. The first car picture is our '64 and explains the screen name.

View attachment 544924

The next one is the '66 Satellite
View attachment 544921

This one is with my daughter at the Iron Maiden concert in Chicago in July.
View attachment 544922

And finally, with my better half at the Mopars Under the Lights show in Brookfield (Milwaukee) in August. This pic was taken by Classiccars.com for an article about the show.

View attachment 544923
Dave, nice to see what an old forum friend looks like. Daughter is all grown up since the pic I saw a few years ago. Lovely wife---you are a fortunate man !................................MO

I'm another Tim ......lol.
Only pic I could find that's recent(wife and youngest daughter), I don't get into too many photos.
Have 2 1962's both being restored ,one is my screen name

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

Your 69 makes my heart skip a beat ! It reminds me so much of my 68 newly ordered Roadrunner. My current 68 Sport Satellite will be blue with black vinyl top. I am going to guess B5 blue on yours?.. Mine will be QQ1 electric blue poly.................................MO
Yes Sir, it's B5
Painted 25 yrs ago now, so it's a 20 footer.
But it's also a real driver, I do not own a trailer.:thumbsup:

Elvis, are you sure that wasn't Leonardo Dicaprio?

Auto Transport Service
Back