• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

themechanic is what I became after buying this "restored" 1969 coronet R/T. Ha!

I don't post photos of my family members online and I don't do selfies. Besides, I don't want those turds I put behind bars to know any more about me than I share with you guys. Safer that way. So, this will have to do. Yep, that's me in the bottom portion of the photo.

View attachment 545497

Secret agent man

The last guy got life without parole. But his brother is just as bad; he just hasn't been caught, yet. So, with their family members and gang banging brothers out there one can never be too careful.

Well said. Thanks for your service

I have "shadow recognition" software and can reconstruct your image anyway.
(No I don't)

I'm not too worried about it, Kern. About 3 or 4 times a year when I hear the proverbial bump in the night I get up and have to clear each room before I can go back to sleep. Uncle Bill says I'm paranoid. I just chalk it up to training.

themechanic is what I became after buying this "restored" 1969 coronet R/T. Ha!

I don't post photos of my family members online and I don't do selfies. Besides, I don't want those turds I put behind bars to know any more about me than I share with you guys. Safer that way. So, this will have to do. Yep, that's me in the bottom portion of the photo.

View attachment 545497
You're of the "dark" persuasion?
Cool
Kern already got you located, your neighbor's house is very distinctive
:rofl:

But I get it, my Eldest Son is a Federal CO in a Max facility.
Spooky the stuff he tells......

The old girl

FB_IMG_1512174718638.jpg

The old boy

FB_IMG_1512136048379.jpg

Glenwood, that is a good looking couple. Fess up...you stole that picture from some Advertising company that prints ads for cruise lines...

:rofl:
Really Glenwood?
Or do we have to call you Mr. Bond now?
And Miss Moneypenny- gorgeous

You're not playing fair
We need rules Kern!!!

We were attending the police chief's ceremonial unit dinner at the royal canadian military college. Black tie event was fun with full on bagpipers and a quartet.

Don't have many pics of me alone, but the mrs. makes me look good!

FB_IMG_1512176644694.jpg FB_IMG_1512176723374.jpg FB_IMG_1512176872077.jpg

Thunderlugs was a 66 Hemi Coronet sedan than ran at Union Grove back in the 70's. Always liked that name... So, I took it for my Mopar Alias!

DSCN0877 (640x480).jpg 20161010_150409.jpg

Real name is Paul. My screen-name "Ironbuilt" comes from my many years as a competitive bodybuilder.
me16.jpg
image000.jpg
1009071310a.jpg

Car is a '63 440, original drag car.

DSC_087611.jpg
dfb306683e9c41825d263ff472f9eccf--dodge-photos.jpg

Okay, at the risk of appearing gay, nice build, Ironbuilt.
(I am not gay or even curious about it)

Auto Transport Service
Back