• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

I've always wanted a General Lee golf cart. BTW the Grand Spalding decal is a nice touch.

Hmmm...good point.
We've all been misled, that's a handsome stunt double he hired.
KhryslerKid and I met him at Carlisle, or another "double"???:rofl:

Oh, and that "phone #" wink wink, he had on the Roadrunner in the Car Corral ....
Mistress Penelope?
For full discreteness press 1, etc?
:realcrazy:

I'm on a roll.......
Off the meds:lol:

My '63 furry few months ago after getting trim back on and before new top (since I've posted other pics of the car already) and yours truly few years ago before hair turned color of the new paint job...handle = first name and last initial...

Ply Garage b4 Top.jpg DSCN0001.JPG

Ok I tried to find a good pic for this but just no luck.. So, here's what I got..not one of my finer moments but what I recall it was fun! I'm the one in the camo.. Whiskey in the cup! We're sitting in the F$c@ chair. Game we play at camp as we sit around the camp fire. Someone hollers "game on" first person that drops the f bomb has to go sit in the tree stand! I know what you're thinking.....you want to play! Funnier than ****!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Forgot to mention....the hats have to be worn too!

Here's a pic of me and the Mrs....then my car....my handle is code and requires top secret clearance to explain....

download.jpeg 0426151714.jpg

Here I am with my two baby girls in Destin this summer. 20170627_182746.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I tried to find a good pic for this but just no luck.. So, here's what I got..not one of my finer moments but what I recall it was fun! I'm the one in the camo.. Whiskey in the cup! We're sitting in the F$c@ chair. Game we play at camp as we sit around the camp fire. Someone hollers "game on" first person that drops the f bomb has to go sit in the tree stand! I know what you're thinking.....you want to play! Funnier than ****!
View attachment 545177
View attachment 545178
LOL, just don’t kill urself getting down from the stand. I don’t think ‘ghost’ likes the long hair! But, he’s ‘Army’!!

The screen name came about years ago when I had a computer class. The assignment was to create a website/e-mail. That was in the days of GeoCities. Since I did a lot of backpacking and hiking and my first name is Mike, I picked "Hikin Mike" as my username.

coronet-090217-12-XL.jpg

geeze, ok, it's complicated............. I have a friend, we have built a lot of cool stuff together. Anyway he had a habit of naming everyone (fill in the blank) lady. So, there was Jeep-lady, Fish-lady, Tool-lady, ect. Got it?
so 30 years ago or so I was a pretty big boy, into hitting the gym and working out a bit. The ****** named me "the living well lady". Pretty funny, even I thought so. It somehow got shortened to "LW", then evolved into "Eldubb". To this day, everyone in that particular group calls me Eldubb, and others who know me as Eldubb have no idea why......... Flame away!

the car, 68 GTX has been apart since 89, on it's way back together, the cobbler's kids go barefoot; but I have had other cool stuff to beat around in over the years. I was never good about taking pictures until lately, I only have a few. 69 AMX 401 4 speed with a crossram, 78 Bronco, 8 lugged with a 460, and the "petunia" mint 67 shovel/pan survivor.

me and the boy.jpg

hawks car.jpg

gtxprime003.jpg

amxclean015.jpg
bron3.jpg
67petunia001.jpg

geeze, ok, it's complicated............. I have a friend, we have built a lot of cool stuff together. Anyway he had a habit of naming everyone (fill in the blank) lady. So, there was Jeep-lady, Fish-lady, Tool-lady, ect. Got it?
so 30 years ago or so I was a pretty big boy, into hitting the gym and working out a bit. The ****** named me "the living well lady". Pretty funny, even I thought so. It somehow got shortened to "LW", then evolved into "Eldubb". To this day, everyone in that particular group calls me Eldubb, and others who know me as Eldubb have no idea why......... Flame away!

the car, 68 GTX has been apart since 89, on it's way back together, the cobbler's kids go barefoot; but I have had other cool stuff to beat around in over the years. I was never good about taking pictures until lately, I only have a few. 69 AMX 401 4 speed with a crossram, 78 Bronco, 8 lugged with a 460, and the "petunia" mint 67 shovel/pan survivor.

View attachment 545182

View attachment 545200

View attachment 545198

View attachment 545184 View attachment 545185 View attachment 545183
I see the HawkRod.

View attachment 545177
View attachment 545178
Yep.....i'd be in the fuckin tree stand a lot too....

View attachment 545182

View attachment 545200

View attachment 545198

View attachment 545184 View attachment 545185 View attachment 545183
Sorry but I still like the pooch better!!

Ok Greg here I go my name is León Felipe am 41 years old i live in México my screen name explains for it self my car is a 1968 coronet 440 and the picture I show is from my little dog giggles
DSC_1062.jpg
DSC_1071.jpg
DSC_1167.jpg
DSC_1159.jpg

Guess I'll jump in. Names Miller. Good enough.
Had to dig up an older photo, about 8 years old. Haven't changed much.

Figures...damn pic wouldn't load. Try again...

Last edited:
Hey guys....
We spend so much time with each other but rarely know what the other guys look like!
Pretty self explanatory but just to make it clear: Lets post up pictures of ourselves, our cars and a brief explanation of the screen name you use here.
Here we go...
My screen name is just a play on words, I like corn dogs and my last name is Kern.
Who is next?

View attachment 544604 View attachment 544605 View attachment 544606

Oh man, that will give me nitemares

Hey guys....
We spend so much time with each other but rarely know what the other guys look like!
Pretty self explanatory but just to make it clear: Lets post up pictures of ourselves, our cars and a brief explanation of the screen name you use here.
Here we go...
My screen name is just a play on words, I like corn dogs and my last name is Kern.
Who is next?

View attachment 544604 View attachment 544605 View attachment 544606

I know it's not a B body but I've had a couple

storageemulated0Androiddatacom.samsung.android.messagingfilesIMG_5371_1511059404861.jpg Finished Prodect.jpg

themechanic is what I became after buying this "restored" 1969 coronet R/T. Ha!

I don't post photos of my family members online and I don't do selfies. Besides, I don't want those turds I put behind bars to know any more about me than I share with you guys. Safer that way. So, this will have to do. Yep, that's me in the bottom portion of the photo.

IMG_0003.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back