• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So I told the wife I was buying a generator

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
.....a good idea, or so she thought.

That was until I got it home :headbang:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

P1010014.jpgP1010015.jpgP1010016.jpgP1010017.jpg

It's a 50kw 175A unit that'll light half the neighborhood :)

SWEEEEEET!!!!!

When the power goes out you will have all kinds of friends. That thing needs a set of Zoomies!!! then you neighbors will really love you.

SWEEEEEET!!!!!

When the power goes out you will have all kinds of friends. That thing needs a set of Zoomies!!! then you neighbors will really love you.

No **** - deal with the sweet sweet sound of an uncorked hemi or sit in the dark.

I bet she never falls for that one again! LoL!!

How much does it weigh!? Got to be heavy. It reminds me of the old sirens which were around 3 tons!

How much does it weigh!? Got to be heavy. It reminds me of the old sirens which were around 3 tons!

I don't know for sure, but the generator end weighs more than the motor without a doubt. I used a set of car dollies to move it off of my trailer and the casters buckled the diamond plate. :icon_eek:

How the hell did you find that thing???? Way cool!
It was at a farm auction in South Jersey and the original owner said it was used as a backup generator for a hospital.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!!!

I guess she's never letting you go shopping by yourself again!!!

Hahaha, you know - 'ya think she would have learned by now.

When I was a kid in vo-tech, they had a couple of them . I don't remember exactly how, but they used them to start the huge Diesel engine they had in the diesel department. It was some sort of boat engine. Like 4 foot bore, you climbed down into it to service the thing. It's a bad *** if it took two Hemi's to start it. Shook the whole building.

The stationery motors for water pumps and generators have the sodium filled valves for heat dispersion... like in the D800 tractors

That's freaking sweet. I'll give you $5 cash money for it right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back