• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soooo got bad news last week

Hang in there, prayers your way.
If you believe you can over come it, you will.

Prayers for you Sir. On the positive side, my sister in-law had a brain tumor removed about 5 years ago (when she was 56) and is doing just fine now. Only drug she has to take is one to stop any seizures from occurring. Small price to pay according to her. Still sharp and still working.

Take a deep breath and learn all you can when you get the exact diagnosis. My situation was different, they told me I would be paralyzed for the rest of my life. My surgery was in August 2020, I'm now walking. Anything is possible, attitude is 80% of winning.

Sorry to hear this, hang in there! You have a lot of prayer support going on!

You know you have lots of folks pulling for you.
Anytime you need to blow off steam we are all here.

Thoughts and prayers, sir! Take care and stay strong!

59508425.jpg

Heres an update on everything .....Ive had to have 2 MRI's as the first one sucked and I loasted 15 minutes and freaked out .....Had my second one this past weekend where I was drugged and it went great .....also had an eye test and another I cant remember the name test...here is a picture of my brain and the tumor ...its the size of a large ripe grape

51147459443_b6a420bf11_k.jpg
179898300_10164978325700573_6424066197167640058_n by Nick2317, on Flickr

Have the Doctors determined the type of tumor and treatment options? Hopefully, with today's technology they will be able to remove it. Keep your faith and family close! God's speed, 440'

Thanks for the update, Nick. I hope the doctors will have some positive solutions for you...

Auto Transport Service
Back