• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stolen recovery

cdr

Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
well today was interesting,where I work I run the auto repair side of our shop & we also have wreckers & storage lot,this morning one of our wrecker drivers got a call from the police to impound a stolen charger recovered from a guy that bought car with no title figured it would be one of those 4 door dodges that have charger emblems on them well he came back to the lot with a 68 charger 383 4 speed car looks to have been kept inside fair condition ,needs resto, I had them cover car to keep it from rain ,now it will go through a seezure hearing to see who gets the car,word of advice i paid a little more for my 68 charger with title,build sheet,fender tag,all matching ,including body #s, than some other cars with NO TITLE ya just gotta be very carfull buying these old cars,you can loose a lot so allways get vin run by police before you buy, thanx charlie keel:elmer::blob1:

owner gets car back

well today they went to court on the 68 charger,the guy that car was stolen from was awarded the car,he got this car to do a father son project,the guy that bought the car with no title from the crook is out the money he paid for car

well today they went to court on the 68 charger,the guy that car was stolen from was awarded the car,he got this car to do a father son project,the guy that bought the car with no title from the crook is out the money he paid for car

Happy ending for one and very sad one for the other.

The guy out the money will have to file a lawsuit against the crook...maybe he'll get lucky.

pasagetdowndena

hey cranky havent heard pasagetdowndena since the days of mobby on klol ,by the way your version of aarp I like:elmer::spider:

The guy out the money will have to file a lawsuit against the crook...maybe he'll get lucky.

problem is, our courts seem to side with the criminal. They don't have the money and never will. Court will give the "buyer" the win with no support to the guy to collect. All he'll have is court cost and piece of paper that says he won.

Auto Transport Service
Back