• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thankfulness

1STMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
I wish to express to all here, their Thanksgiving is
shared wth loved ones, and laughter is heard
around your tables. Many will not experience
such luxuries. Living under overpasses, in a
tent, or the back seat of a car. Granted, some
take advantage and choose this life, but there
are many out there who have no choice.
I'm thankful for the veteran who put our lives
above his own. And stood between us and
evil. God bless our servicemen and veterans
who sacrificed so much.
As a father of a wounded veteran, I'm a lucky
few who is able to try and straighten a few
things out with my ailing son. Patience, love,
and thankfulness.

Last edited:
I agree, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and give thanks. I hope everyone has a wonderful time today with family and friends! Have a good meal drink a few drinks and enjoy good conversation. Say a prayer and remember how truly fortunate we are. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 440'

Well said 1STMP!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy today.

May the Lions have something to be thankful for today. And their long suffering fans...

I'm thankful this year for finally becoming a home owner after a very long wait for it to happen, living out of boxes and in total disarray of everything. Not much planned for me today, I'm cool with that for this year!

I hope all have a great day. Love on each other because you never know when their time is up. I struggle with the holidays, 6 year latter and still miss my better half. God Bless

I try to enjoy these days the best I can. It's not the same as years ago when my house would be full of people. I would stand back and smile at the whole family, both sides just enjoying the moment. We had every holiday at our house, my wife loved it! We're still happy, it's just different.

68DAD14A-09CD-49C2-A56B-F86DC30DDCE8.jpeg
I am very thankful for all. It’s tough on our end also. My wife and I have lost loved one during the holidays in the past years. It’s rough.

Auto Transport Service
Back