• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice- but what the hell is it ? part V

OK
a Thermostatic Kanooter Rod than...LOL

so not to offend the Skaz's

It looks like another fixture/holding tool to restore a steering column.Bolt on to column and stick in vise?

DING DING DING

weiner.jpg

We have a weener !

Congratulations to Jamie on his second win here on TNBWTHII.

Prize will be mailed upon receipt of applicable state and/or local excise taxes.

X2

Miller made that in aluminum, I have one somewhere.

It clamps in a vice.

Damn. Here and I was going to patent it, make a jillion dollars and self fund my presidential bid in 2020.

In action.

P1010486.JPG

Thanks to all for playing.

Stay tuned for more useless contests not involving the political class.

DING DING DING

View attachment 339710

We have a weener !

Congratulations to Jamie on his second win here on TNBWTHII.

Prize will be mailed upon receipt of applicable state and/or local excise taxes.
Wow that pic looks just like me. Here is the next mystery.

mystery2.jpg

Sorry guys.I have a flip phone from 2008. Will try for a better pic.

2008??? Call Doc Brown...he'll fly one in for you.

Ok, it's looks like a fuel fitting that's being shaved. :rolleyes:
Actually,I go thru so many phones that I keep extras in case I need one.They get smashed in my pocket from carrying metal/stuff,the speaker magnet attracts all the metal filings and I can't hear it and so on.I found this phone in a box at work so it's good enough for me.A smart phone would be way too delicate for me.I've tried all the military phones too,they don't last.

This mystery part is a tool I just got done using on the coronet.

Extension to tighten the nuts on the radio volume/ tuning shafts...???? What the hell it's worth a shot...

No threads in this.

mystery3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back