• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it? IV

Looks like a cheese straightener.

It's been too long now. I'm not interested anymore.

What ??

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?

Ok, last clue.

P1010476.JPG

It's yet another custom doo-dad made for his Satellite restoration.

I win.

Nobody said anything about getting specific :p

-Kurt

It's obviously a boom mike extension for a Telefunken U-47.

It can't be. Look at the mountings - it's made for a blimp, and I think I saw a deadcat* in the background of his project car pictures.

-Kurt

*This will make absolutely no sense to guys who don't do audio.

It's for cleaning out the urinals at Carlisle...you simply attach a rag to one end and push through the pipe network. It also collects cigarette butts along the way.
Guys, don't throw your cigarette butts in the toilet, the cockroaches are getting cancer, and besides...it makes them soggy and the Hobo's have trouble lighting them. :poke:

Looks like a homemade alignment tool.

It's for cleaning out the urinals at Carlisle...you simply attach a rag to one end and push through the pipe network. It also collects cigarette butts along the way.
Guys, don't throw your cigarette butts in the toilet, the cockroaches are getting cancer, and besides...it makes them soggy and the Hobo's have trouble lighting them. :poke:

The cockroaches or the cigarette butts ?

Auto Transport Service
Back