• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it? IV

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Welcome ladies and gents and all ships at sea. Once again it's time for everyones favorite game show - That's nice, but what the hell is it ?

The rules are simple- I post up a picture of a car or shop related item and you have to guess what it is. As in the past, the winner will receive and all expenses paid Boot to the Head.

No animals were hurt in the making of this product, past returns are not necessarily indicative of future performance, see your doctor for erections lasting more than four hours.

P1010469.JPG

it looks like something i would toss in to my scrap pile..

Is it bigger than a bread box?

Two "T" brackets that slide on tubing? Some kind of a rack...

Polish butt plug ?

My mind is trying to envision this as some sort of control arm caster/camber/toe-in alignment tool, but I haven't yet figured out how it goes together - so it's probably a wrong guess anyway.

-Kurt

Brackets for a rotisserie, to attach the car on both ends & be easier to spin...

But with offset mounting brackets? What Mopar (or any car, for that matter) has such severely offset mounting points as in the second photo?

-Kurt

Just a wild *** guess...
looks like something that'd fit on an engine stand too
{or a couple end to end, with something on the middle that is weighted more on one side or other}

You fellas are getting warmer.

But wait, there's more - for a limited time only, we'll be offering a second boot to the head, absolutely free !

Just pay additional shipping and handling.

P1010471.JPG

I'm sure several already know what these beez fer....

Auto Transport Service
Back