• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it? IV

Looks like a piece of steel with a couple slots
& a bunch of holes plasma-ed out than ground smooth

wild a$$ guess
some sort of cover-plate for something,
it has a large arch to it

a trans tunnel access plate of some kind ? or maybe for a shifter

like I said wild a$$ guess

Does it have to go on a car/truck ?

a vent door, for a pot belly wood stove ??....LOL

I think Budnicks has got something there...lol

How about this - you're going into the movie costume business, and trying to build a mask for a Superhero like Robocop, or Ned Kelly (Australian Bush bandit);

Robocop mask.jpg
ned-kelly.jpg

I think our mystery stuff has to be car related,either tool or from a car.[Mopar I assume] anyways,no ones even close but there are a few more pieces to it.I won't be able to get you another pic till Monday but here is a hint:YOUR KEYBOARD ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER!

I think our mystery stuff has to be car related,either tool or from a car.[Mopar I assume] anyways,no ones even close but there are a few more pieces to it.I won't be able to get you another pic till Monday but here is a hint:YOUR KEYBOARD ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER!

Backspace Delete Insert Enter Shift Tab...LOL ????

ya, tell me bout it, Pete. I would have much rather have purchased one those. :BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back