• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it? IV

Don't tell me, he's one of those tree huggers that recycle toilet paper and it's a dryer / rewinder...

It's a frame for supporting a B-Body hood while something like a scoop is measured up??

OK, gimme that damn cookie now! Ooops, wrong thread. :lol:

Rotisserie for a dash?
DING DING DING we have a winna' !

boottothehead.jpg

The full monty

P1010478.JPG P1010479.JPG P1010480.JPG

Thanks for playing.

Runners up will relieve a years supply of Rice-a-Roni
the San Francisco treat.

Ok I think the winner should get to post the next mind scrambler. What do ya think?

Nice subliminal message...or somethin like that.I missed that the first time around.:thumbsup:
Good job, I was hoping somebody would pick up on that.

And yep, the winner should post up the next contest, have at it Jamie.

Ok here it goes.I won't be able to check up on this thread for a couple days as I will be deep in the trenches at the Jefferson county swap meet.Good luck.

hmm.jpg

A piece of aluminum that got into a fight with a drill and cut off wheel . I won didn't I?
By the way has anyone seen my paints I can't seem to find them I sware they were right here 5 mins ago .

Ah hell the beers are gone too!!!! I got problems . May day May day were going down prepare for impact

Auto Transport Service
Back