• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They are still out there

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Got a call from a friend yesterday to ride along to look at a 72 Challenger.
He has a body shop and was asked to look at it for repair work.
He is not a Mopar guy so I went along.
Young lady meet us with the car.
It was here grandfathers who recently passed and it is now hers.
36K original miles he bought it new, been in storage for over 40 years.
Very nice car small block, 4 speed to boot, yellow with perfect black interior. Rally dash, spoiler.
She had no clue to it's value. Now she does, Said she has no problem with a stick shift, but did not know how to get the high beams turned off.....LOL.
No body work needed, just get it spiffed up and inspected and gone through safety stuff.

Does a 72 charger have the old metal (highbeam) button on the floorboard like my 72 Chevy used to?

Nice, I like the E bodies especially the 70 Cuda! 440'

Not long ago a girl joined the Mopars Of Las Vegas club. Dad passed and she got a blue Challenger T/A.He first time driving it was to come to a club meeting ! 100% original and in great shape. She said he bought it new.

Yep, was at a little get together at my brother in laws the other day. He started talking about the neighbor. Guy lives in his parents old house. In the garage he’s got a ‘71 Hemi roadrunner his parents bought him for high school graduation. 15000 miles. Wife remembers seeing it when she was a kid, plum.

Auto Transport Service
Back