• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trans No Workie

So if I gather from your clip...it's fixed or am I in a time warp? lol

Congratulations - looks like it has forward and reverse and isn't leaving a trail of fluid on the asphalt - what could be better.

So if I gather from your clip...it's fixed or am I in a time warp? lol
You can ask Scotty to beam you up but it's finally back together. I wanted to take that ride last Friday.

Congratulations - looks like it has forward and reverse and isn't leaving a trail of fluid on the asphalt - what could be better.

Leaving two black marks! :lol:

Well to sum it up, this shop fixed the problem, weather it was their error or not, and didn't charge me anything. They did the rebuild last August, 2016, and it took me this long to get to the point of trying it out. Most places wouldn't even want to talk to you.

Yeah, it was a setback having to redo everything that it takes to r&r the trans and maybe it could have been fixed in the car but no one knew what was causing the problem. So we just chalk it up to another "been there, done that" and move foward.

This is a milestone on this build, having it mobile again, and hopefully the mechanical part of this build is behind me and I can start to concentrate on the cosmetics.

Thanks to everyone who replied and followed along on my experience!

Auto Transport Service
Back