• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Was nice being here but I am now leaving.

Furyous

Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
The lowlife that gave me negative feedback that only sells parts here gets away with it even though I paid him as asked, the amount he asked and the way we agreed. He leaves negative feedback on me because he received it from me on a bent up fuel line on a carb I bought from him.

JoeyC will not correct this idiot so I no longer want to be apart of this.

See some of yall on Moparts..

Just read the feedback I l left him. It has full details with photos.

You paid for a part, he received payment, you got the part, he left negative feedback? Do I got this right? If so, the seller has ABSOLUTELY no choice but to leave positive feedback......he was paid for the item. The buyer, you, is the only person that can leave negative feedback if the part was not correct, bent, broken, etc!

So if this is the case, we haven't heard the other side of the story, then Joey should step and tell the seller to get bent and ban his ***!

And you honestly think that it will be better over on that other site...MOPARTS...??? Delusional you are Furyous. I would think as a senior member here you might give it a better chance of working it out. But if that is your choice then so long. And don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out...cr8crshr/Tuck

you do as you want but when you calm down you may want to reconsider. Ive done what your doing right now many times so i know. Don't worry about that negative feedback,state your case and people can figure out who screwed who. Also you should consider who you do business with. Is the seller a guy who is respected and active on the forum?These are some things to consider before you send money

Sorry Furyous! I am sorry to see you go! I like your posts
see you on the other site
Mike

why would the seller, give the upstanding buyer negative seller score even ??,
especially if all parts/specifics/$$$ of the deal were met, it doesn't make sense...

is there something more to the story we aren't hearing ??
why did he think you were not a good buyer ??
& give you a negative seller score {seems kind of trivial}, was there a problem with the deal or parts ??

was this all over the 800cfm DP Holley {with the bent fuel line} & milled off choke horn ??

too bad your leaving,

good luck either way

:(I can't believe one A-hole can make you want to leave here! I have had vacations and rounds with dozens of aliases and I'm still here. We have been around these MOPAR forums long enough to know the deal. Have a cocktail & a smoke and chill a little before you hit the delete button.

Your MOPAR buddy:yes:

I would not worry about it Furyous...
You can sell more stuff and re-store the rating.

Big deal, just re-establish your cred...no worries man.
PS: "WE" all know your a good guy.

Who was the "other-guy"?

Hate to see you leave, just based on someones rating.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate to see you leave, just based on someones rating. I'm guessing the issue was with RRman68?.Stupid question perhaps, but why would you leave negative feedback just because the fuel line was bent? Sounds to me like a pissing contest. If it makes you feel better, go to Moparts

That will let me sleep better.

X2:grin:

- - - Updated - - -

This is over a bent fuel line that you could clearly see in the for sale photos prior to buying? Hope you reconsider leaving us and mark it as a learning experience.

Looks bent in the original posting to me? Where are the photos of how it was received?

Im just curious what you plan on putting it on? Cause if its a big block, once it on you will see why its "bent"

This is so stupid over something so small as a used fuel line. the box was dropped by postal service in shipping obviously and he thinks i smashed it to "make" it fit in the box. i did respond when i received his PM about this on Saturday, was gone Sunday, logged in Monday morning (1day) to get back with him and he left negative feedback, i sent him a message offering to replace whatever to make him happy he responded with i want "NOTHING" from you!
i even lowered the price and paid shipping costs to "help" him out and this is what i get?
I apologize for anything i may have done wrong but i dont see im at fault here....DONE

there's always two sides to every story

I bought a heater box from RRman68 and he was great to work with.

Auto Transport Service
Back