• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We welcomed a new MOPAR to our family 18 July 2018

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi fellow Mopar lovers,
We welcomed a new MOPAR to our family Wednesday 18 July 2018
One that will take us well into the upcoming years of our new life of retirement.
RAM 2500
4X4
Crew Cab
Longhorn

It is almost too nice to drive!

G3WyZjpvTHKT5MO2BJWTSg.jpg

U7bHsvAyTz+4rohDPpPBsg.jpg

l5iny6FLQ0CAWQ66gCYP1A.jpg

Beautifull! Retirement sounds great! Must have something HUGE you're pulling around.
Now to have fun!

Mmmmm diesel. I love my 6.7 PS (traitor, I know). I’d love to drop a diesel in a B-body. Imagine 800lb-ft rolling coal and doing it in Molar Muscle skin, at half the weight of a 2500?!

No pulling anything too soon
I have to "run" to Nebraska to pick up a 1963 Dodge Polara in September.

images.jpeg

Mmmmm diesel. I love my 6.7 PS (traitor, I know). I’d love to drop a diesel in a B-body. Imagine 800lb-ft rolling coal and doing it in Molar Muscle skin, at half the weight of a 2500?!

I truly debated the Super Duty's.
I have always loved the Found On the Road Dead brand...
But, the in-line 6 for me is the way to go
Plus, I got a good deal on it, the FORD was $3,500-$4,000 more

I truly debated the Super Duty's.
I have always loved the Found On the Road Dead brand...
But, the in-line 6 for me is the way to go
Plus, I got a good deal on it, the FORD was $3,500-$4,000 more
I wanted a cummins, but I liked the layout/space of the super duty for fitting all my kids inside.

*edited to add* yeah, mega-cab would be cool, but I also needed a full 8’ bed

So, my secret is out! That's where I got my name from!
Yeah, I had a Ford 6.0 and was VERY Sorry i did that!
That Cummins engine has been around since the 60's
in a little bit bigger configuration but the design is the
same. They run and run!

Now you're talkin!

Yes Bill,
I started a 63 dodge Polara RACE CAR project many years ago
Paint jail 2X, loss of perhaps $10K total and parts
So:
I bid that Alan Reitz auction in South Dakota, won the 63, using her for parts

I wanted a cummins, but I liked the layout/space of the super duty for fitting all my kids inside.

*edited to add* yeah, mega-cab would be cool, but I also needed a full 8’ bed

Yeah,
I can dig it...
2 of my buds have the 3500 Dually Mega Cabs
BIG trucks

Ford used to build nice work trucks I had a company 02 f350 with a tool body welder comp tourchs.... Had the power stroke 7.3 in it auto 4x4 god I miss that truck ! Mpg sucked but I got all the fuel I wanted from work! I had a spare work truck when my trans blew apart I got an old gal basiclbas same deal except this one was 2wd and a stick (I couldn't have down time as I was keeping the road ewpequipm running at night so they took anitano mech truck away to give to me) till mine got it's new trans put in . I liked the stick better but the boss said I needed tge newer lower miles truck mine had 258k the old gal had 67xxxx she was ready for retirement.

My current truck is a 03 2500 hemi it does what I need minus rear doors doesn't have them but it has an 8 ft bed!

Good luck with that truck fairly shurS it cost as much as most houses around here !

My club cab 99’ 2500 CTD is getting to be too small as my kids are growing like weeds. My son, 14, is almost to big to sit in the back so I’m sure that I’m gonna get a “new to me” 4 door and it’ll be a Cummins Diesel!

Auto Transport Service
Back