• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Well, I'm pretty happy with it. 7 dusted coats of SEM and it looks great. You could spend more time and make them flawless.

IMG_7110.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG

My buddy Cliff got all 'revved up' after returning from the Drags today, so we hauled his '65 Belvedere out of the barn for a fire-up...

A very sedate engine which was woken up with the addition of a Rev-N-Nator ignition module. :thumbsup:

walked by sally .... kicked the cat off the top .... still not sure .... 413 big block swap or a stroker .....

So I went for my weekly Friday morning drive....this guy in a city work truck chases me down and says "you going to the Route 66 show tomorrow? "
I said I might....he says "look for me...white SuperBird!"
All I could say was "wow!"

It also seems today is thumbs up day....must have got 2 dozen thumbs up and waves in an hour!
I don't live and die on people that appreciate the Cuda, but it is nice that they recognize what they're looking at!

Great morning so far!

Jeff

walked by sally :( ....... replaced the break lines on the cummins ..... changed the oil in the caravan

I was hoping to go to my brothers to get the radiator done but I forgot he was going to a mud bog.

Wheeled it over to the driveway slab, removed exhaust manifolds, water pump, jacked it up ready to pull it out when the rain stops.

CDDD1622-0CE8-4118-A0FB-DFA1B4C35F23.jpeg 53EC0414-3AA7-47DF-AED1-5E8B7FDD4092.jpeg

Not a thing, for the last 3 months. Health reasons have me down till at least 1-1-2019. When I need cars moved, I have to count on my friends. My buddy moved my 72 cuda to the rear/storage area of my shop, and another friend will be using my rig to retrieve my 70 ragtop from paint. It sucks, and literally don't walk out to my shop..... unless I HAVE to. I think maybe 3-4 times in the last 3 months.

Not a thing, for the last 3 months. Health reasons have me down till at least 1-1-2019. When I need cars moved, I have to count on my friends. My buddy moved my 72 cuda to the rear/storage area of my shop, and another friend will be using my rig to retrieve my 70 ragtop from paint. It sucks, and literally don't walk out to my shop..... unless I HAVE to. I think maybe 3-4 times in the last 3 months.
Feel better Mike! I hear what your saying, going through the same thing with the wife. When you have your health you have it all. Truer words were never spoken!!!!

Keep healing and get healthy again. Sending you good vibes and prayers.

Started the Coronet yesterday and let it run for about 15 minutes. It still needs the interior put back before it's road worthy.

Auto Transport Service
Back