• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Just cleaning up the shop and dug out my 29 year old car show signage..
shopcleanupnov2019 040.JPG

shopcleanupnov2019 038.JPG

Damn.. now why didn't I think of that three weeks ago. Should have signed your cleaner top and nobody would have noticed.... Nobody looks at your drivers door! :rofl:

Damn.. now why didn't I think of that three weeks ago. Should have signed your cleaner top and nobody would have noticed.... Nobody looks at your drivers door! :rofl:
lol....do you want to see the security footage?:lol:

I installed tubular upper control arms and finished the alignment today.
I'm going to look up the thread you started about UCAs and alignment. I seemed to have been one of few or the only one to suggest aftermarket UCAs as a solution, but after 6 years of hearing "the factory parts don't allow for enough adjustment" to get my alignment spot on, I chose to buy SPC UCAs. They are the only non-QA1 component in my complete new front suspension, which includes the beautiful QA1 tubular K-member. These UCAs certainly don't lack adjustability!
Screenshot_20191103-212458_Chrome.jpg

I removed my interior sail panels and installed the "cat whiskers" (or whatever they're called) on the repro ones I bought. The brown ones painted black have lived a long life and are overdue for freshening or replacement.
20191102_155035.jpg
20191103_135835.jpg
20191103_135722.jpg
20191103_135859.jpg
20191103_135751.jpg

How did the reproduction sail panels fit? Don't put them too close to your nether region, it says on the box that they may cause reproductive harm!

How did the reproduction sail panels fit? Don't put them too close to your nether region, it says on the box that they may cause reproductive harm!
I haven't installed them. They won't go in until after paint. They were just pretty much the last things to strip from the car before it goes off to the paint shop. But, now you've got me thinking so I guess I'll trial fit them. They look good.

I registered my 65 Dodge today. Will be driving it tomorrow.

I haven't installed them. They won't go in until after paint. They were just pretty much the last things to strip from the car before it goes off to the paint shop. But, now you've got me thinking so I guess I'll trial fit them. They look good.
It can't hurt to test fit them if you have time. The reproduction stuff is hit or miss.

I was finishing cleaning up the radiator when I found a pretty massive crack in the upper tank. Further investigation revealed is was rotten too badly to save. If the metal hadn't been so thin from corrosion I would have just brazed it. So, now I am going to lose a week putting it all back together waiting for the new radiator to arrive. Other than that the motor is all back together except for the carb and fuel lines (750 double pumper).

Auto Transport Service
Back