• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

3rd straight day workin on the 71 RR. Went to Cleveland's House of Kolors and got primer, hardener etc. More sanding and patching, a few minor dents taken out. Windshield out in one piece. Took pictures yesterday and will take more today.

I should start a build thread.

This is the second time the car is being rebuilt. Or so it seems as we dig deeper into it.

I think it was a rebuilt wreck 20 yrs ago.
Just guessin mind U.

Don't you just love an adventure? I know that when it's time to re-do the Sport Fury,I'm gonna buy Pepto-Bismol by the case. Hell,I may even start drinking again...

Oh;I installed a 160 degree 'stat in anticipation of a hot(low 90's) weekend,and a number of shows and such. I'm drivin'!!!

Pulled my engine on Tuesday and I am in the process of cleaning and painting the block and installing new parts. Tomorrow I will start to remove trim from the car to make it ready for paint. Hemi-itis delivered my new wheels and tires to Carlisle and another Mopar buddy on Thursday and they will be on their way home on Sunday.

Mounted the shroud on the radiator, topped off fluids, and cleaned the outside of the car . Also put a disconnect on the battery. I'm not having any problems with draw but I just want to be able to disconnect when not in constant use, call me paranoid. Lol.

I washed it off and hauled it back to my buddies shop. I'll try to get on the floor patch so hopefully can put the motor back in this week.
Bryanscars00102.jpg

Very nice sawdoff!!!...... Putting new battery in Satellite.

Did some adjustments to the clutch play and took her out for a ride.:toothy10:
Second driving cycle on the fuel injection. Getting better as I drive it more. Grinning from ear to ear while goin down the road.

Very nice sawdoff!!!...... Putting new battery in Satellite.

Thanks. It has some issues but for the money it was the nicest i had found. But of course that was about 2 years ago before the prices really droppped. I had been within about a 3 hr circle of here looking at every one i could find. This one was nicer than some $8K cars i looked at.

Lets see some pics of yours

TRIED to replace the front brake line on my 97 Ram. I said try because it is still leaking. I hate doing brake lines. They always leak on my.

nothin

my new bead roller came in today looks like will make new trunk floor on sunday :toothy9:

Put fuel in the float bowls of the freshly rebuilt carbs, primed the oiling syste, connected the battery, fired it up for the first time this year. Replaced the cracked front passenger side marker that was broken when I got the car almost ten years ago - been bugging me ever since, finally got around to replacing it. Cut down the spacers on my after market buckets using a level so now the driver's seat is not tilting to one side. Tomorrow - the passenger bucket gets leveled and the aftermarket console gets installed. Oh, yeah, haven't had dash lights for years and finally got around to putting in a good clean dash light switch. Still no ^%$#@& lights!

hemistix66 and i

Here is what Scott and I did with our Mopars today! He rolled down in the Polara and hung out for a couple cold ones. I took him for a ride in the Satellite and we shot the ****. It was nice to hang out with a fellow Mopar guy and fbbo member looking forward to runnin over to his place soon and goin to local junkyard together.

Attachments

• mopars 001.jpg
    mopars 001.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 310
  • mopars 002.jpg
    mopars 002.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 298
Got My project RR on the road today for the first time since the 440 / 493 stroker drop in. Need to fix my temp sensor but this motor sounds wicked! yahoo! Oh raised the front end up 2" since the oil pan scraped on the ground pulling out of the drive way lol. Not any more..

Had a good time @Plymouth67's! That Tremec is sweet Curt! Wife's ready for boneyard crawl w/you guys. Cruise up anytime.
Remember leave sideways!!! Lmao!

riding round

:headbang::headbang:Had a good time @Plymouth67's! That Tremec is sweet Curt! Wife's ready for boneyard crawl w/you guys. Cruise up anytime.
Remember leave sideways!!! Lmao!

started installing the parachute on my 65 blue coronet. got 2 warnings about going to fast so its time.

tightened up my converter bolts from my last race at beaver springs. NENDRA RACE THIS SATURDAY.

Mounted the new rear bumper after some clean up and paint. will install the taillights tonight and get it all buttoned up

Auto Transport Service
Back