• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Dusted my girl off,poured 5 gallons of Sunoco 110 octane into the tank to go with the Sunoco 93 octane premium already in there;after the usual morning S,S and S,it's off on a 30+ mile journey to a large car show. Yes I will have pics,and since this is a Mopar-heavy area I'm headin' to,there should be lots of those. C-ya lay-tuh!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

i got into the drivers seat and raced it down the track.

Attachments

• NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 001.jpg
    NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 313
  • NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 002.jpg
    NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 002.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 326
  • NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 003.jpg
    NENDRA AT LEBANON VALLEY 7.16.11 IN CAR VIDEO 003.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 319
Drove it about 75 miles to a Mopars in Motion sponsored car show in Old Saybrook, Ct.

150 miles or so with no incidents....... yea !! :hello2::headbang:

Watch the rear

Fabbed up a fiture to remove the rear end from my `66 Belvedere II. I will be installing an Auburn limited slip, media blasting, and painting.

Attachments

• DSC_0491.jpg
    DSC_0491.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC_0492.jpg
    DSC_0492.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC_0493.jpg
    DSC_0493.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC_0494.jpg
    DSC_0494.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC_0495.jpg
    DSC_0495.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 295
adjusted my crank trigger and set the spacers on my mandrel drive for my vacuum pump and alternator on my 65 hemi belvedere. going to the chassis shop tomorrow to finally get these headers to fit the new heads.

Took my 66 Charger out for a spin. Had some kids in a fast and furious junk riding my bumper. Nailed the gas pedal and left them WAY BEHIND! I love putting them in their place.

Went racing again today! It was a hot one, 99 degrees and about 75 percent humidity :campfire: it was a hot one!
Anyways, the car ran good and it was really consistent, had a great day!

Wife and I did the Bar-b-Que thing, was 93.4 when we started, cooler along lake, The car set under a shade tree and played some freshly burnt out 70's music! real good time..

Cleaned, sanded and painted my seat mounts, brake pedal and e-brake pedal. Removed and cleaned left side vent box, glued on new gasket.

Just got back from paint shop.
Too damn hot to sand anything.
Spent $642.61
1 gall DBC sublime for $351
2 qrt sealer
reducer
1 gallon clear $156
hardener

Oh boy guess we have to finish the job now.
Can't walk away with this much cash invested in the sealer. paint, clear etc.

I should start a paint thread for this undertaking.

Nice axle jig. I might have to make one of those!

Finally figured out whay I couldn't get my flare tool to work. Cal-Van tool is junk. Bought a National Brass flare tool at a flea market for $2 and it worked the first time, now I can fab my brake lines!!!

wheel alignment on my 63 plymouth, rescaled it and hemi headers are being redone for my new indy raised port hemi heads which dont work with hooker super comp headers in a 65 plymouth belvedere.

Started installing new engine , foward light and dash wiring harness on a friends 70 charger . Does any body know where the blower motor wires hook up to ? i know ones a ground but the green wire has no plug it was wired to a toggel switch and the new harness dosent have a place for it. thanks

Put in new correct rear, springs and put in a factory rear sway bar (72) in my 71 GTX. Handles like its on rails now :)

I have a part that should be here as well tomorrow, watched it this afternoon while zooming around on a big orange mower...

Auto Transport Service
Back