• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Drove it like I stole it !

71plymouth.jpg

Tinkering

Fixed my dashlight problem and installed new interior door handles as well as window cranks and spacers...nothing too exciting..

may have cut a deal on a 440 for her so she can see the street again... first time since 84 It'll be Christmas before I can get it in the car.

Yes i own a magnet, no the polarity is not reversed. I was not concerned about the bondo when car was purchased, However now i am concerned with the poor quality of work done to the car. Doing Good metal work is easy, i just can't understand why American's don't seem to have the required skills these days. Bondo is NOT the answer to anything except to deep scratches. At least you Americans made cars worth owning. A Holden is a dreadful piece of rubbish.

got a chance to visit YEAR ONE Hdgt near Atl. Picked up a tack-some cleaner and almost a set of coker tires--any one need a set of 235/75/15 redelines-their mopar was not there wasted trip--(had to settle for 56chevy and pro-street nova) got some tips on returning a car to the street from garage--

Fixed my dashlight problem and installed new interior door handles as well as window cranks and spacers...nothing too exciting..

THOUGHT I fixed the dash lights the other day....nothing for lights when I checked today...pulled the cluster, lower dash trim, and the fuse box and found the short...I just hope it's the only one...LOL :eusa_pray:

72 scamp -
Pulled all the trim and started on body work. Yesterday and today.
Drove it first for about an hour or so. Did a couple burn outs.
Tuned the carb a little.
Polished trim

70 - coronet
Oil change, new plugs and drove it for an hour or so.

good day. Almost time to put the cars away for the winter.

Drove for an hour or so

Cut the rust out of the floor of my 69 roadrunner after buffing the floor for repairs and paint.
Floor will have new sections welded in and be painted once new pressure regulator has arrived for the mig.

Attachments

• 103_3809.jpg
    103_3809.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 103_3815.jpg
    103_3815.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 243
Went to the car show on 11/13/11. It was my birthday and there were only 3 Mopars. 72 Cuda 340 6 pack, 71 Scamp modified 400 and my 68 Roadrunner. Walked around all day, got ready to leave as they were giving out trophies. My son says " Dad, they just called your name." I didn't hear it as I was saying congrats to Cuda Jim but I heard 68 Roadrunner. Isn't that something. Good Birthday I must say. Trophy was for Best Mopar pre 1970. Pretty cool I thought.

returned some parts that did not fit worth a crap--oem is way to go if your pocket will stand it-finished cleaning the windows--even in a garage they get so dirty

Actually, this was yesterday. It was raining in the AM but the roads dried up by noon so I took the Bee out for a spin. I've said this many times but after 18 years, it never gets old. Just love the sound of that car, the feeling when I gas it. Put the car away and took the wife up to the pistol range to shoot some holes in paper. Life is good.

Not today, but last Friday drove it the 25 miles to its winter hibernation cave - my buddy's building. It's asleep for the winter now - but in the good company of my friend's '59 Belvedere, '70 Cuda, and '67 Monaco.

more waxing--glad it in the garage--changed out the volt meter for a amp guage--previous owners sure leave a mess

Auto Transport Service
Back