• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Grind, sand, then drink a bud light...grind, sand, then drink a bud light...took an early nap...grind, sand, then drink a bud light...

It was such a beautiful day I took my Dart out for a drive. BIG fun!

Well, I don't have a Mopar to work on yet so I worked on finding my future first Mopar!

Ha, LOL. I put a coat of wax on the `Cuda tonight with the furnace going...and was drinking Heineken's along the way. Hope I didn't miss too many spots on the paint along the way.

Grind, sand, then drink a bud light...grind, sand, then drink a bud light...took an early nap...grind, sand, then drink a bud light...

Ha, LOL. I put a coat of wax on the `Cuda tonight with the furnace going...and was drinking Heineken's along the way. Hope I didn't miss too many spots on the paint along the way.

YO FISH DUDE...BEER....CAR WAX....A FURNACE,,,,AND A CUDA....could be a deadly combination...along the way,,,,along the way,,,,,along the way....:headbang:

took my 66 coronet out to stretch it's legs. Found myself behind a car doing 15 under the speed limit so I ended up going sideways, smoking the tires around him! Damn that felt good!!!

My Charger had no heater hoses on it 5 years ago when i got it. I allways figured the core had a leak. 2 days ago I put 12 psi air on it. It held so I hooked it up today and took my first cold weather drive without freezing.

Vroom vroom !!!

Didn`t get above 25 degrees here today. :eek: I started & heated up my 70 Charger for about a half hour ( wishing it was summer) Last summer, i was so busy that, i only got 152 miles on the her! :( Now its 902 total in two years running.

Attachments

• 00 035.jpg
    00 035.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 226
  • calendar 2.jpg
    calendar 2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC06842.jpg
    DSC06842.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 216
Went out and eyed over the dash im about to disassemble, new dash pad and gauge set up time.. Good day to hide in the garage with the snow, wind, snow and all that stuff.. I imagine some in the Cleavland area getting a taste of our first major lake Erie snow machine storm going thru!

Ordered some floor mats complete with the Charger logo, made for my '74.

Now it's time to think about wheels... Magnums, Rallyes, or Smoothies painted same color as the body with silver dog dishes...

Went into the garage and looked at my car on jackstands, motor is out on the engine stand. I sat behind the wheel and shut the door. I just sat there for about 10 minutes. My Wife came into the garage, looked at me and just shook her head. She will never understand.

We had a sunshine filled day with around 48 for a temp... I went out and opened the doors started my car and let it run 1/2 hour, if it wasn't so bad of a muddy road would have took it around the block at the least.. Then i turned on some tunes and started to take the dash apart... Have the P-Side front piece off, thats where im building gauges in, If Things work right ill have a new dash pad going in also, over all, not a bad day.

Went into the garage and looked at my car on jackstands, motor is out on the engine stand. I sat behind the wheel and shut the door. I just sat there for about 10 minutes. My Wife came into the garage, looked at me and just shook her head. She will never understand.

LMAO joe...youre right...they will never understand......the next time she gives you that look and shakes her head, send her in her closet and tell her to look at the 300 pairs of shoes and the 567 purses that ill bet she dont use and REFUSES to get rid of!....THEN SHELL UNDERSTAND.........maybe.....doubtful tho ! they just dont get IT !:hello2:

i started my short block for my 66 satellite nss car, gonna be a 446 cid it has a dana 60 in it and putting all new interior in it and get ready to play with it!!!!

I worked on my antique MSD distributor again then took the girls out for a ride for icecream. For now the distributor seems to work fine.

I was degreasing my block today and cleaning up the exterior when I noticed the F383 stamping was actually an E383. What a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
No snow on the ground & temps in the 50's. A very good day for a ride.....:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back