• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Got it started & running under its own power for the first time in 21 years. It drove off the slab today. Didn't stop all that well with no brakes, but it MOVED. ('67 Valiant, slant 6 to hot rodded 273 swap)

To be B-body specific, I drove my '79 300 to the workshop & back.

Good MOPAR day in my world!

Attachments

• 67val0412b.jpg
    67val0412b.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 67val0412a.jpg
    67val0412a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 242
Ordered a new set of front tires and cleaned up inside of car and put away for a storm of maybe 8 inches, if there right, of the white stuff, be great on our peach and apple trees. Took the Ram and bought my wife supper so she didn't have to cook. not a bad raing cold day. And wife is on vacation this week :)

Last edited:
Hay Guitar Guy you look like a nut. I think we could put a few cold ones away and get along like true red necks.Congradulations on geting your Valiant going.
After not likeing the way my 67 ran at the cruise night lastnight. I changed the springs in my new MSD dist and it seems to have helped.

Ordered a new set of front tires and cleaned up inside of car and put away for a storm of maybe 8 inches, if there right, of the white stuff, be great on our peach and apple trees. Took the Ram and bought my wife supper so she didn't have to cook. not a bad raing cold day. And wife is on vacation this week :)

And I thought I would be the only one. This is what I woke up to today. 22nd of April and snow, after it being like July last week. Oh Canada!!! Photos taken from my Blackberry, so the quality is not so great.
Chargersnow3.jpg

Chargersnow1.jpg

chargersnow2.jpg

And I thought I would be the only one. This is what I woke up to today. 22nd of April and snow, after it being like July last week. Oh Canada!!! Photos taken from my Blackberry, so the quality is not so great.

Well, It shouldn't last long but there saying it here, could be a major one, 8-12 inches with lots of wind lol.. They have been known to be wrong before though. Nice Charger!!!

Fixed the noisy differential, installed some chrome on the grill and the wheelwells, drove the heck out of her all over town. A great weekend.

Just a sad day.... I sold my all original 67 Hemi GTX, 42K orig mile's, B/S and all Documentation. This car was 100% original down to the Fan Belt's. Very nice survivor. Good luck to Marty M of Colorado. I even loaded it on trailer myself... Just killed me!!!!

Just a sad day.... I sold my all original 67 Hemi GTX, 42K orig mile's, B/S and all Documentation. This car was 100% original down to the Fan Belt's. Very nice survivor. Good luck to Marty M of Colorado. I even loaded it on trailer myself... Just killed me!!!!

Wow. I hope you've got something else truly great lined up. That would have killed me too.

Well I'm only a transplant to Texas, but I have earned some redneck badges where they count. But heck, anyone in my neck of the woods knows somebody that welded a step bumper onto a rolling deer stand or attached a weedeater engine to a blender, or has a dog that gets them beer out of the cooler... so I've still got a ways to go by local standards.

However, yesterday I did start an engine swap in my 74 Dodge D100 longbed! And yes, it has a gun rack. :eek: It's FROM Texas. It's more redneck than I'll ever be.

B-body specific, dusted off a scooped & spoilered Subaru with my 79 300. I honestly think it was the element of surprise, but whatever it was he ended up behind me... from a roll it's really something.

Last edited:
put in wires for new fuel pump-replaced all fuel hoses-replaced brake light switch-nice rainy day--cold ones good jazz and a mopar in the garage--DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

i drove it around the block...just cause that's all i had time for!

Picked up my new front tires for the car today.. Found out Sears going out of business in May, I hope this is just in town where i was at... not all over.

Added some chrome trim to the drip rails, painted the underside of the hood, installed the new insulation pad under the hood, put down the new trunk mat, and installed the spring-loaded license plate bracket. A successful day! Car looks great! Pics are forthcoming.

Auto Transport Service
Back