• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

did a burnout of my high school parking lot. finally graduated!

Congratulations on you graduation! I did the same thing with my '68 Camaro, 1978.

- - - Updated - - -

I washed the Roadruster, and took it out for a nice, easy drive. Filled it up with premium @ $3.46/gal. Never took it over 4k rpm. I must not have been feeling well LOL

Went to put the Flag out. Open the garage, took a look at the old relic & and shut door. :sFl_america2:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgRemoved the rear end out of the polara. Literally.
Getting ready to put in new rear frame rails etc.

Today I actually installed new Accurate Exhaust mufflers on my Road Runner. The car sounds so much better now. I can hear myself think and I can hear the radio now! And it may be my imagination but I swear that the car feels quicker now then it did before. Maybe breathing easier?

Removed the standard front bumper & Grilles on my 1971 Dodge Charger. Going to strip and paint the brackets & install my hide-a-way headlight bumper assembly.

Patrick

Today- driving it to work. 10% rain today working to 30%+ by Friday...so today it is.

Sunday- installed the VGC door handles and window cranks I found at the Valdosta show.
Not perfect, but MUCH better than what was on there...and not made in china.

I finished reinstalling my 727 after ripping the middle of the clutch retainer out.The new is rated to 2400 lb lbs,I should be safe:binkybaby:

Attachments

• 5.16.13 012.jpg
    5.16.13 012.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 5.16.13 023.jpg
    5.16.13 023.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 5.16.13 020.jpg
    5.16.13 020.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 5.16.13 016.jpg
    5.16.13 016.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 238
002.jpg001.jpg003.jpg005.jpg006.jpgStarted cleaning up engine compartment. So far paint under the filth is original color. Rust under hood hinge. Pitted rust under master cylinder. Two holes left over from aftermarket cruise control box. Now the only cruise control will be my foot. Still got lots of cleaning to do.

Installed a new dash pad, what a PITA....

Attachments

• Dash stripped.jpg
    Dash stripped.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 206
  • New Pad.jpg
    New Pad.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 210
  • P1010070.jpg
    P1010070.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 196
  • P1010072.jpg
    P1010072.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 221
Drove Avocado Gold to work... blasting James Brown the whole way. OWWW!

[video=youtube;6Oi52WmNzD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oi52WmNzD8[/video]

Im replacing the front shocks and thermostat when I get home today! There is also a mysterious vibration Im hunting for thats driving me crazy

I changed the fuel pump on my 67 charger. The holley only lasted 5 years. I put a edelbrock on it this time. I felt like s*+# last saturday having it towed away from a local cruise for something as simple as a fuel pump.Its great being a member of a great MOPAR car club where a member just happened to have a dodge role back and towed me home. I almost had to force him to except anything for doing it. Thank You HPAC.

Just tonight I made the big decision to yank the Hemi out of the Cuda and install it in the " Roar-N-Hemi" 68 Dart. The Dart motor won't be done for a while and I am jonesen for a ride in the Dart. It's not a B- body but that's all I have.

Made a looong patch panel for under the rear lip of my 69 Coronet trunk lid to cover the rusty holes where they all go. Treated the rust first of course. I'll whack a pic up tomorrow.

And Yes YY1, your wife's gorgeous, but i'm the biggest sucker for redheads to ever come out of the old country!:icon_eyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back