• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

SacAutoramaFeb2014 703.jpg Drove back to San Jose from Sacramento via the Delta.

Trying to figure out the hydraulic clutch addition into my automatic car . . .

Trying to convert my automatic 1967 Belvedere Convertible from an automatic to a manual - with a hydraulic clutch installation . . .

This is what I've got . . . now to figure out the rest of the madness . . .

View attachment 169766

The linkages don't quite line up . . . still trying to get my homework done on this . . .

I pulled a semi out of a snowbank with my Ram. Performance-wise, that's about as good as it gets this time of year around here.

Yanked out the gas tank. Gonna do an Eastwood tank sealer treatment on it. Should be some heavy fumes on this project.

Messed with the grille all weekend. There are some issues with the turn signals that are keeping me from putting the valance back on, and some minor fitment/adjustment issues..but I'm pretty happy with it and now the headlight doors actually work.

grillebackin_zps184a3730.jpg

Got my race steering column mounted just need to get my steering wheel for final measurement and cut. Also waiting for my lokar return spring and trans kick down. Then put oil in and hook up my shifter and start her up finally. Also put on my mrl performance billet mopar plaque.

Attachments

• 20140214_130157.jpg
    20140214_130157.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 297
  • 20140203_162223.jpg
    20140203_162223.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 307
Pick up some parts....But Drove Home without the Heater on in the car.........Today was a good day..............

Clean the garage

100_1478.jpgGot the garage cleaned out during the week and pulled the Charger in to finally work on it. Also trying to figure out how to get the clock to work.

Attachments

• 100_1474.jpg
    100_1474.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 312
I installed new upper control arms/ball joints, lower ball joints, Rancho shocks front and rear, rotors and pads on my 2004 Ram 2500.

Removed my front sway bar. Stay tuned for the exciting photos later.

Messed with the grille all weekend. There are some issues with the turn signals that are keeping me from putting the valance back on, and some minor fitment/adjustment issues..but I'm pretty happy with it and now the headlight doors actually work.

It paid. That grille is bitchin.

- - - Updated - - -

Coolant and brake fluid change at Ditos Speed Shop in South San Francisco.

Removed window trim rear bumper and deck lid from my 73 Charger. Rear bumper needs re-plating and I have just found that the right side tail light housing has a rotted out lamp holder (Grrrr). Ouch that is gonna cost.

Nice look'n Charger.

Got my QA1 tubular K member & my new SPC fully adjustable on the car Upper-Control arms, both from Summit Racing, next day for the Control Arms took 3 days after ordering the K-Member, finally have most everything to finish the front suspension & brakes at-least... I'll have a bunch of 1968 RR original stock suspension, upper & lower CA's, 11" drum front brakes with no spindles & org. k-member & strut-rods stuff available, also some new Energy Poly Bushings & O/S aluminum Strut Rods, all still in the original packaging/all never installed {had them stored for a couple years now}, I also have a set of new still in the box QA1 {formerly Capps Automotive}/Mopar Performance Adjustable tubular upper control arms {top photo} that I will sell too... I was going to give them to my nephew, for work around my house, but he's reneged on his end of the deal, so I'm going to sell the stuff now... It will be a busy spring I hope... Now I just need to make the time & actually do it, been running all over dealing with pops & his health issues, I need some me time, out in the garage...

Attachments

• QA1 Mopar B-body Adjustable Capps-QA1 Upper Control Arms.jpg
    QA1 Mopar B-body Adjustable Capps-QA1 Upper Control Arms.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 292
  • QA1 Mopar Dynamic Adj. Strut Bars 62-72 B, E Body $219.95.jpg
    QA1 Mopar Dynamic Adj. Strut Bars 62-72 B, E Body $219.95.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 289
  • QA1 Mopar B-E body K-member 52314.jpg
    QA1 Mopar B-E body K-member 52314.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 231
  • MRE SPC Fully adjustable Upper Control arms $240 each.jpg
    MRE SPC Fully adjustable Upper Control arms $240 each.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Brakes SSBC Vented Drilled Rotor & Caliper.jpg
    Brakes SSBC Vented Drilled Rotor & Caliper.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 264
Mounted an MSD 6al-2 programmable and blaster SS coil in the engine bay. Ready for hookup this week. Pro billet distributor setting there all ready to go too. Should smarten the old warn out electronic ignition up just a little.

Really freakin cold today and garage just wouldn't stay warm! Did I mention I am ready for warmer temps?

Auto Transport Service
Back