• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

I know..Why I did not do this earlier I will never know...:)

- - - Updated - - -

Please let us know how you like it. That is what I want to use ...................MO

I will post a review on it after a bit more driving.

I got this set (7mm wires too not in the photo)

IMG_8883.jpg

Worked on one, looked at the other wishing weather was better! 61 Monday with some sunshine, sun-warm together! What a novelty lol.

Yesterday evening removed back seat, (pain in the ***) used coat hanger to retrieve keys locked in trunk!
Reinstalled back seat.
Today: Get a second set of keys made!!!

IIRC there is a rpm limiter and some other tuneable thing in the Igniter III. Can someone tell me how well those work?...................MO

The Iginitor III has a digital rev limiter built in and a very simple programming procedure. It works. There IS a small plus-minus to the rev limit, so for example, setting it at 6000 might get it kicking in very slightly before or after that RPM.

But in practice the system does what it says it can do, no doubt.

OK, removed and repaired my grill today. I found the round '500' emblem was loose, lucky it did not blow around in the housing too much and shatter. I don't think finding a new one would be easy. Seems the pot metal pins that hold it in have broken, so I siliconed it in for now. While the grill was out I decided to mask it up, and repaint the matte black. Looks sweet now!

Ridge reaming and looking for a bottle of honeing oil the rest of the day.... it is in a box in a sea of boxes somewhere... tomorrow everything gets inventory-ed and for some unassuming reason my friction modifier, compressor oil, and hone oil are in identical bottles other than labels.... time to get my supplies organized as well. I use postal service totes to put tools and supplies specific to the job to help with cross-contamination between jobs and I use bags from the grocery for trash and cardboard to work on or paint or to lay on to save supplies & to keep clean up minimal

I stood in the garage looking at the new parts I'm accumulating, getting eager to pull the motor.

image.jpg

Worked with my son on his 95 Dakota. He wanted to replace head because of issues of rough riding. He still hasn't solved his problem.

We also hit the junkyard and scored some Durango (leather with Mopar Performance cloth inserts at the headrests) for my 87 Dakota. Almost finished with the Dakota's transformation. These seats need a small amount of adjustment, but, wow, they are comfortable! Powered too. My son tried to tear up the 5.9 I put in it over the few days he was home. Fat tires made it better. I think I need some better tunes next. 10 miles to the gallon the way he drove it, but he had fun!!

Finally got the rear window in my 66 Charger pulled and the new steel rubber window seal installed. Called numerous glass people in the Tampa area. the guys 2 Fleet Auto Glass were awesome and did a great job. Now i can get the stereo pre-wiring done. Then I can get the interior back in and start driving again. Been about a month and it's driving me crazy not to be able to drive it. Plus I have newly upholstered seats I'd like to actually get to sit in. :)

I fired mine up, first time since October. Not quite ready yet to come out of storage.

Auto Transport Service
Back