• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Brought home my Sat from the bodyshop. Some sanding and priming awaits...

123mgev.jpg

Here she basks in the afternoon sun...

I switched to purple hornies!

Drove the crap out of it!

Installed my new sill plates, and arm rests. Then painted my headrests with VHT Vinyl paint, now they look like new again!

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

cleaned and repacked front wheel bearings on the barracuda and the fury adjusted brakes and did a burn out

Pulled the TTI headers late last night, taking them to get stripprd & redone.

I smoked marijuana all day waiting for the mail to come in for the next round of parts and fuc#ed around on here....

Removed my ceiling today. Which meant that I had to take out the rails that hold the rubber seals, which meant that I had to fix the power windows so that they'd lower, which meant that I had to take out the rear seat and side panels, in the process putting a little tear in one of the panels. (grrr...) Also uncovered a mouse nest under the seat.

Unfortunately, no build sheet anywhere in the ceiling which is the last place it could have been.

Then I wire brushed, sanded and rust painted the bows, marking down the colour codes on each one first. Then I called it a day....

Finished the interior floor of the trunk. Welded in some patches, ground the weld and added seam sealer and POR15. Followed by a nice coat of trunk splatter paint.

FINALLY got a pass side fender for my 66.

Had to go all the way to NC (was going there anyway).

Been looking for 4 plus years.

All others have been either rusty, dented, or over $500 including shipping.

Pics of Ivester's yard forthcoming.

The wife and i got to watch some dime size hail hit my 73 tonight after watching one hell of a storm that's really not over yet.. Rough weather where were at, a two stall shop really is a must for us nuts lol... I imagine a few members over on the Ohio side being clobbered to! Good luck all you fellow members!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back