• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you drink?

How much Pepsi do you drink in a day, just curious Wayne.
I use to drink about 6 liters of regular Pepsi a day... for years. Everyone asked my Wife where the party was when she went shopping!! I got up to 230lbs. Switched to Diet.. same 6 litres a day and dropped to 195 in 3 months. I now cut it 1/2 and 1/2 with water and am only going though about 2 liters a day... so 2 litres of pop and 2 litres of water. I'm the Beta tester for the BS that aspartame causes cancer !

Last edited:
3FFA62B4-251D-4DBC-8100-F14982B9D901.jpeg
We drink this very morning. I usually bring back around five pounds. They roast it early in the morning at The Looney Bean. The whole neighborhood smells like coffee.

View attachment 1220275
We drink this very morning. I usually bring back around five pounds. They roast it early in the morning at The Looney Bean. The whole neighborhood smells like coffee.
If I'm drinking coffee in the morning its because I was a bad boy the night before. But I do love the smell. Brewed. And especially fresh grounds in the bag. Even a can?

Water & Coffee... I quit coke and lost over 50lbs, just sayin. I had to drop 4 pant sizes and need a new belt!

HEY! No joke! Water and Coffee here too. I’m down 60 with just a few other diet adjustments. 38 waist to a loose 34. I haven’t felt this good in years.

Coffee. A couple quarts of coffee daily. Doesn’t make me too twitchy. But if I could handle it, it would be quarts of Black Velvet Manhattans, on the rocks.

This past thanksgiving, my nephew introduced me to "Yeungling with Hershey chocolate" beer. I'm not a fan of what I call "candy beer" that the younger crowd goes for, but I got to say, it combined two of my favorite things. And, damn... I like it !
upload_2022-1-7_21-10-59.jpeg

I believe Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the country.Somewhere in Pennsylvania.
Never had the chocolate . They do make good real beer.

I believe Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the country.Somewhere in Pennsylvania.
Never had the chocolate . They do make good real beer.
It is America's oldest brewery. Pottsville, Pa. Very good brew. From what I understand, the Hershey blend is only a seasonal brew. Like their Oktoberfest.

I use to drink about 6 liters of regular Pepsi a day... for years. Everyone asked my Wife where the party was when she went shopping!! I got up to 230lbs. Switched to Diet.. same 6 litres a day and dropped to 195 in 3 months. I now cut it 1/2 and 1/2 with water and am only going though about 2 liters a day... so 2 litres of pop and 2 litres of water. I'm the Beta tester for the BS that aspartame causes cancer !
Wow... no wonder everybody said you're a sweet guy !

This past thanksgiving, my nephew introduced me to "Yeungling with Hershey chocolate" beer. I'm not a fan of what I call "candy beer" that the younger crowd goes for, but I got to say, it combined two of my favorite things. And, damn... I like it ! View attachment 1220333

Hmmm, very interesting. I'm gonna have to try some of that stuff when it's in season, I never heard of that and would of never thought they would make it

I drink lots of black coffee. I have a mix of 2 blends that I like. I like lemonade

Coffee. Quarts of coffee. I make my last pot at 10:00 PM.

A couple (imitation)Baileys and coffee, with whipped cream for breakfast, while doing morning doggie entertainment. Then Sam's cola or Dr Thunder the rest of the day, somewhere between five and ten cans. I actually prefer the Sam's to coke or Pepsi, and the phony Dr Pepper ain't bad. Can't, WONT do diet anything.
Occasional beer (other than at bowling. At bowling, a beer per game). An 18pack of beer might last a month. No hard liquor at all.

This morning it was this, but I just retired so it is becoming a regular thing now.

IMG_6432.jpg

Black coffee, water, beer. In that order
Similar practice here. But I add non-dairy creamer to my coffee, and beer was long ago replaced by wine (usually a cab) and bourbon. I'm diabetic so I have to watch the carbs. Still have the occasional beer - usually when I'm turning wrenches. The two just seem to go hand in hand. JMHO.

Auto Transport Service
Back