• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What has happened to our former and old members

I was just on the phone with Jimi/Bladecutter. I've talked to him a handful of times over the last year but it always seemed to be not a good time for him, he was occupied with something else. Today he had some time so we chatted a bit.

He said to say hi to anyone who remembers; I let him know of some people on here who've asked about him since he left.

He sounded pretty down and out, tired and depressed. He doesn't go out much except for appointments every three weeks or so for his cancer check ups and treatments. On that front, he said he's pretty much the same as before - basically staying the same. Not getting worse, not getting better either. Hasn't any interest in things that he used to do, like cars or his guitar. Not too much of a conversationalist this time either, not like previous calls.

Just a little update for ya...
Thought about him not too long ago and was wondering about him. Thanks for the update. And heck, the older I get, the less I care about doing things too. Got some arthritis going on in my left hand too and in my back and well, haven't picked up my guitar in over a year now.

Where’s andyf?

1659349813899.png

Thought about him not too long ago and was wondering about him. Thanks for the update. And heck, the older I get, the less I care about doing things too. Got some arthritis going on in my left hand too and in my back and well, haven't picked up my guitar in over a year now.
Lost my chops Cranky when I had dual hand surgery for Trigger Finger release in my hands in 2009. Haven't picked mine up since as it just kept slipping further and further away. Still got my 3 but the cases now just collect dust. Time to hit the pawn shop to get rid of them...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Lost my chops Cranky when I had dual hand surgery for Trigger Finger release in my hands in 2009. Haven't picked mine up since as it just kept slipping further and further away. Still got my 3 but the cases now just collect dust. Time to hit the pawn shop to get rid of them...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Sold my Gibson to someone I know. Got about what I paid for it back in around 82 or so but when you figure inflation, he got it cheap. Of course the one I should have kept was a pre 63 Strat that was well worn but was sweet as could be. Traded it for a car....56 Chevy. Dumb move lol

Shoot, some people pop in, post an introduction, and vanish into the night after less than 5 posts.

Auto Transport Service
Back