• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is the WORST month

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
We always talk about the weather; can’t wait for spring to drive our cars. So what the worst month.

January. At least here in the NE. February isn’t much better. :D

the months when it dark outside at 5pm

March in WNY. Cold, Damp, Cloudy, Windy, Possible Snow & Freezing Temps. Wet, Sloppy Muddy Ground All Over. LUCKY IF the Sun Shines...
Highlight: Spring is Nearing...

December can get quite nasty around me, then there's January, February, and March...did I mention April can suck too?

NorCal Sierras, a few ridges NE over from Yosemite...
Jan. it's the coldest here, most ice too
late Feb. is usually the most rain
especially winters when it has already snowed 60+ days,
20' accumulated to 50' just upcountry,
it's like that 3 of every 7-10 years (they claim it's a draught too :jackoff: )
like last year 111+ (quit counting) days of it
rain & snow, when our average is 41" of rain annually
with about 20 days of measurable snow levels,
that it melts off relatively quick

Not last year (or a few other since 2007)
It started in mid.-Nov. & didn't stop til mid-March well into April

sometimes it August when it's 105*-110* for a week or 2
& some years we have 70* days in Jan. go figure

Last edited:
Any month can be bad here!! But rather have the crap weather happen when it's not freezing.

We always talk about the weather; can’t wait for spring to drive our cars. So what the worst month.
In New York where I used to live.
February! Followed by January Followed by December….

In Florida where I am now, July and August

Yep, got to agree with the Jan/ Feb
pick.
Both Dec. and Mar. can and most years do give you some nice days around here.

March.
Early winter has holidays
January, you settle in after holidays. By the end of the month you are sick of the cold, but you expect it, because it is January.
February. Days are getting a little longer, feels like winter could turn the corner. Highs during the day are not that bad, might get some snow to play in, but you know it won't last. Did I mention it is daylight now after work?

March. Ok. That's enough now. Winter, you are supposed to be wrapping up. What do you mean low of 16 degrees the last week of the month? It rained two weeks ago. Why is it only windy when it is 23 degrees outside too? Why is it 23 when the sun is shining (and windy AF) and 45 when it is raining? Sure wish the frost would go out of the ground before we got 4 inches of rain in one day.

March is the worst month. March drags on. It will tease you with one day of "feels like spring!" and then dump 3 feet of snow on you and laugh in your face. March is a jerk.

March.
Early winter has holidays
January, you settle in after holidays. By the end of the month you are sick of the cold, but you expect it, because it is January.
February. Days are getting a little longer, feels like winter could turn the corner. Highs during the day are not that bad, might get some snow to play in, but you know it won't last. Did I mention it is daylight now after work?

March. Ok. That's enough now. Winter, you are supposed to be wrapping up. What do you mean low of 16 degrees the last week of the month? It rained two weeks ago. Why is it only windy when it is 23 degrees outside too? Why is it 23 when the sun is shining (and windy AF) and 45 when it is raining? Sure wish the frost would go out of the ground before we got 4 inches of rain in one day.

March is the worst month. March drags on. It will tease you with one day of "feels like spring!" and then dump 3 feet of snow on you and laugh in your face. March is a jerk.
Agree 100%. It’s such an exasperating month, and it seems like it has about 57 days, all shitty. The only bright spot is Patty’s Day.

July, August, and September can be a bitch in OK. I usually can’t wait to have to put on a hoodie in October!

In New York where I used to live.
February! Followed by January Followed by December….

In Florida where I am now, July and August
Worst: February, then January, then March, then December. Do you regret moving to FL ? I know a few people who do. I don't mind dealing with some cold days, rather than 8 months of sweaty humidity.

Auto Transport Service
Back