• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is it?

Cornpatch MO

Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
twice this week my thread on the 64 Dodge Brutus build from the new posts bar has dis appeared. Maybe I am not following protocol. If I am looking for the latest comments on my recent post, how do I do that? Do I have to search my threads until I find it --way down on the list ? I go to the new posts every day and run thru them to the ones thatI read last. .....................................MO

twice this week my thread on the 64 Dodge Brutus build from the new posts bar has dis appeared. Maybe I am not following protocol. If I am looking for the latest comments on my recent post, how do I do that? Do I have to search my threads until I find it --way down on the list ? I go to the new posts every day and run thru them to the ones thatI read last. .....................................MO
New posts change every day, so yes, you'll need to go to :Find Your Threads" up top in the center.

New posts change every day, so yes, you'll need to go to :Find Your Threads" up top in the center.
Yes, I know--that used to work for me, but now I have to scroll thru all my pots until I get down to the original thread. That is quite a ways if it was made a year ago. Thanks for the input....................MO

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I knew that..see the next post down .....Thanks...................MO

- - - Updated - - -

Did you click on 'settings' at the very top right of the screen?
OK --I don't know what seettins do, but I will try that....Thanks...........................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back