• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow Jets Fans! Aaron is gone for the season..

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Sad news for NYJ fans - Aaron Rodgers is gone for the season with an Achilles tear. All the hoopla gone and of course we heard a lot about it here in Packer land. Was looking forward to seeing him play for the Jets to see how they would do despite being a Packer fan. Condolences.

...and he took several other players and coaches with him from GB.

I went to bed at half time.

Guess I should have stayed up.

However, Bucs/Vikings was a WAY better game.

I still refuse to watch any NFL...National Felon League...games and have done so now for 4 years. So in a nutshell, sorry to see anyone get hurt playing the game, but I really do not care about AR or anyone else in the game for that matter...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I was happy to see the national anthem sung, broadcast, and all players standing at the NY & Dallas game. I hope the trend continues.

Ole Zack Wilson stepped up and did a good job, but the Jets D, they were damn good. That was the first game I’ve watched in 5 years.

Jets D won that game.

On the receiving end of 4 turnovers and best they can do is tie .

That's not good

Jets D won that game.

On the receiving end of 4 turnovers and best they can do is tie .

That's not good

Ole Zack Wilson stepped up and did a good job, but the Jets D, they were damn good. That was the first game I’ve watched in 5 years.

I didn't watch it, but was the Jets defense really that good? Or was it another case of the Bills QB not taking care of the football and having too many turnovers? If that's what happened, I'd expect a s**t show everytime the Jets meet a halfway decent O-fence...sucks to be a Jets fan, just like it has since '68!

They took out the natural turf at MetLife stadium and installed artificial turf. Shame on the NFL as it is fact that artificial turf is the major cause of injuries.

I didn't watch it, but was the Jets defense really that good? Or was it another case of the Bills QB not taking care of the football and having too many turnovers? If that's what happened, I'd expect a s**t show everytime the Jets meet a halfway decent O-fence...sucks to be a Jets fan, just like it has since '68!
If you assume 3pts per turnover, if the Buffs hold onto the ball, Jets lose badly.

Packers loose out on a first round pick
Now get a second

And the Chicago Bears now have a NEW OWNER

Jordan Love

Man the Bears really do SUCK

I am about 35 minutes away from the home of the GB Packers.
You either:
1. Loved AR and wished him well and were sad he was leaving Go Pack Go and so forth
2. Knew AR was at the end of his career two years ago or more and thought he was a bit of an A-hole for the amount of money he was demanding which cost the pack a lot of salary room and was actively hurting his long time team for his own selfish gain
3. Don't care either way.

I was in the second camp, and frankly I find it 100% certified hilarious that after all his talk and the maneuvers he got the Jets to do that his debut was 4 SNAPS.
lets break it down here....

Rodgers will make $9,375,000 per snap

Feared he will not return. Will they have him come back when he is 40 years old next year?
Did the Jets not learn anything from GB and sign up for megamillions in payments to a player they needed to move on from anyway?
Will they regret everything they have done to accomplish these 4 snaps?
The answer is yes to all of them. Sorry Jets fans. You could of asked anyone from WI and gotten the low down. Well anyone besides the absolute zealot packer backer fans anyway.

Oh well, now the talking faces on the sports channels will have something to blather about for the next month.

The slogan "when hell freezes over" to connote an event which will never happen, has been replaced. It's now, " when the Jets win another Super Bowl" . :lol:

FB_IMG_1694556540694.jpg

Mixture of both.

On the receiving end of 3 turnovers and was tie at the end.
Doesn't say much for Jets o line
They did ...ok.....but not great.

Typical Josh Allen trying to do it all. And it bit him in the ars bigtime......again

We maybe seeing a changing of the guard regarding the AFC East. Jets were predicted to be better team this year. And not just because of Rodgers. Bills looked 1 year older.

Vikes play Eagles Thursday night. Eagles didn't look as dominant. But Vikes may have even more issues. That game may say alot on the NFC this year. SF and Dallas both looked good.

Last edited:
After a while some franchise-worthy QB’s seem to become pre-Madonna’s and think the entire org’s decisions should be approved by them or their time is up when THEY want it to be. They get ruffled feathers when a QB is drafted, can’t demand enough cash, and so on. Then the rumors start about leaving the team, wanting to be traded, etc. Bad for the team and coaches. We had issues with two MVP QB’s when time came to plan for the future. Saw this with Favre, for several years had no idea if he was coming back. Wasn’t handled well anyway. All players have a shelf-life.

Packers were incredibly fortunate to have had a couple of the greatest QB’s to play the game bringing glory back to Green Bay. No one appreciated it more than me as a Packer fan. I’m old enough to remember how they sucked for two-decades. Yet, damn hey, the number of times the Pack was primed to make the SB, couple years as a top-seed, they blew it. NO show for over a decade, go figure..

Auto Transport Service
Back