• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You may have already heard this...but, CANADA?

Don't listen to that CRAP. Those libtards will agree to anything to win the vote of those snowflakes.
Our grandparents would of wondered where we went wrong. And boy did we go wrong.

Makes me sick at times.

Tell the boys working on the water, the land, the forest, and the far north. Those jokers don't know squat!

Sorry for the rant. After all I am Canadian.

Last edited:
Planes , trains , automobiles. , motor cycles, trucks, ships, generators, our so called military equipment,

14 years from now. Ill be to old to drive maybe not even on this side of the grass. :D

If you go BACK IN HISTORY with BATTERY cars & trucks, what LESSONS were learned? Hence they went BYE-BYE, even in cities as delivery trucks. That said, keep doing the same **** over & over again & expect a different result, good luck with that!! Oh, my bad, climate change means no more "cold weather" for the world, even for ya'll up in Canada. DAMN!! NO MORE HOCKEY ON FROZEN PONDS!! THAT SUCKS!!

This says all you need to know....

trudeau-1.jpg

It's a bit of a joke. I say we do it next year. The sooner we shut everything down and prove it won't work the better. If not we gotta work and get separated as soon as possible. That guy in the photo makes me want to hurl.

You aren't the only one. I wish Castro had of stayed out of Ottawa 50 years ago.

upload_2021-7-4_21-4-17.jpeg

If much more of our northern bursts into flames from the record heat no one will be around to drive anything.
Mike

Just imagine ... you're being driven across the frozen plains in your driverless electric vehicle and you need to take a piss. You have the car pull over and while you've got your dick out the car does a quick calculation and concludes that with your weight and the electrical load to keep you warm the car it will fall short of the next charging station. So it locks the doors and drives away without you.

will gas for our classics become cheap as more electric cars hit the road? :praying:

There will come a time like it or not.......

Global warming is real!

no one wants to be first!

If thats the case. Stop driving your car now. Global warming was in play way before we were planted here. Global warming has made a good cash grab for heads of countries and states.

It doesn't matter. The technology is changing to EV. Majority of sales will begin before any arbitrary date. Some of the newer battery technologies will make lithium ion obsolete. Once economically viable.

There will still need to be some internal combustion technology for specialized operations. Like that of heavy equipment operations. But for transportation and freight? EV is close today of outperforming gas/diesel. In 10 years? EV semi truck haulers can do the same task at 2-3 times less energy cost. Then it's over. Traditional diesel will not be able to compete.

Someone brought up history of electric vehicles? Gas barely won then. Took heavy lobbing by none other than Henry Ford himself to win the transportation war in the beginning of the 20th century. Imagine where we would be today it not?

I agree there is a lack of "Cool factor" with the EV revolution. But on efficiency, performance, maintenance? It's already over. Engineers were saying internal combustion was obsolete in the 70s? Only very heavy special interests from fossil fuel and automotive industries stalled the enviable.

I wish it was not. I loved my upbringing and acquisitions of the muscle car era vehicles. But ignoring science, engineering progress as well as ecological needs because it makes me sad? Is a recipe for losing.

Me? I will enjoy my classics as long as I can. Which will very likely be the rest of my life. But my next daily driver? Will be EV. (Probably some hybrid until full electric can hit the 750 mile range limit.) They are close today.

How long before we see an EV kicking *** in "no prep" races !! Hell a Tesla can wipe the floor with a Hellcat now !!

Auto Transport Service
Back