• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You're given a million dollars. Car/cars or house?

SteveSS

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
No tax implications because that just gets the question too messy. Do you go buy your dream car or a fairly nice home? Unless you're in California or NY and you buy a 1 bedroom crapper.

I would go the home myself. My car tastes are not that extravagant.

I would most likely stay in the house I have but would buy some cars. Probably would add onto the shop too.

The last thing I would buy right now is a home... The recession has started.....

Acreage, single wide (16’ width) trailer home and 4 bay garage. Small pole barn and a horse, maybe a mule (an animal I can identify with!) too.

The last thing I would buy right now is a home... The recession has started.....

Tell me about it, I just closed on a house last Veterans day! I'd put some money into some of the fix-its & upgrades that the house needs. Maybe update to a newer vehicle? Get the veggie garden up & running at 100%. And use the rest to keep this ship afloat in this extremely borked up economy, we'll all are going to need it!!!

I built the house I wanted in 91. I know it's close to 31 years old, but I wouldn't change anything. More car storage and work space would be one thing on my list.

These days a million doesn't buy you much of a house unless you plan to live in Bumfuck, Idaho!!

might wanna use it to fill up the tanks on my vehicles and buy a bag of groceries...

I'd add on to the shop for the third time and go for more cars, quantity not quality this time just some old drivers to fix up slowly. Probably nothing with the house, it's paid for on an acreage on a blacktop on the edge of town outside of city limits where I can do burnouts all day long, my little slice of heaven.

I built the house I wanted in 91. I know it's close to 31 years old, but I wouldn't change anything. More car storage and work space would be one thing on my list.
That's because you live in a beautiful part of the country!:lol:

xscuseless.gif

Just to dispel the NY myth part this isn't far from my house.
5 beds 6 "Crappers" on 5.7 acres listed at under a million.
upload_2022-5-19_13-46-58.png

I'd restore my 68 monaco 500 440 mag 4spd Dana.
And start a Jerry Hall style museum! :praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back