• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 charger photos

Here's mine. the racing pics taken at National Trail Raceway at the Mo'Power Classic some years ago when I lived up in Dayton Ohio.

Now I love the weather down here in Texas.

Attachments

• Charger @ Natl Trail.jpg
    Charger @ Natl Trail.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,026
Guess I should unload a few pics I have taken over the years..

2tone.jpgblue.jpgflat_black.jpglime_green.jpgmidnight_blue.jpgpurple_66.jpgred2.jpgIMG_0377.jpgP1010317.jpg

(I'm in love with Buddy Dickerson's paint job, I take a pic of this car whenever I see it)

That red white and blue Charger was on Pinks All Out.

Is your Charger still available?

- - - Updated - - -

Has your Charger sold? I'm in Lombard and would be very interested in buying the car if it's available,
Freddie

Found this interesting picture

Found this interesting picture, so apparently they where still racing 66/67 chargers even after the daytona came out???? which would been around what early 69??
NASCARtarr02.jpg

I'll have to ask Doug if he knows where that was taken at

Bryan

charger 017.jpg

Bought this Charger from my buddy Woody from Houston a few ywars back; exported it to the Netherlands.
White Hat Special. Was originally a burgundy red with black vinyl top, 318+904. Now it has a rebuilt 440 with 440Source aluminium heads and a 727. It's not a showroomcar, has it's flaws. But it's technically sound and went to the Swedish Power Big Meet 3 times already. It's a fun car.
Sincerely, Marcel

Looks awesome Marcel! I love the way the vinyl tops look on these chargers!

- - - Updated - - -

Check Out This Painting!

ridin___the_storm_out__1966_dodge_charger_painting__by_fastlanedesign-d553fqt.jpg

Awesome pics. I just picked mine up in the fall. Hopefully it looks as good as all of yours when I am done.

IMG_20120909_131513.jpg

That's a pretty wicked stance. Whats your plan for it?

Sorry just saw your post about the car! Looks like great project. Keep us posted.

Reed

Auto Transport Service
Back