• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 charger photos

GenIII 426 and a 727 and some body and paint. Looking at 2006 Dodge Torred for the color. Trying to find all the exterior chrome. Want the outside 100% stock.

Finely got a change to take the other woman out dancing we had a great time This PIC is of the other Women on the dance floor

IMG_8174.jpg

David H.
66Auto-Xcharger

You know I am going to be watching. Should be a lot of fun.

The Soft shoe shuffle. Hoping to take her out to Carlisle this July to do some more dancing

David H

Quick clip that includes a few shots of Dave running, once at the beginning, and again at the end.

[video=youtube;CdOOfUUvxR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOOfUUvxR0[/video]

Awesome!!!!

@ 66Auto-Xcharger what wheels and tires are you running? Also any non-actions shots of your car to get a better look at the wheels and tires.

Awesome!!!!

@ 66Auto-Xcharger what wheels and tires are you running? Also any non-actions shots of your car to get a better look at the wheels and tires.

The Wheels are Year one Ralleys 17X9" the tires are BFG G Force Rival 255 40 17"
David H.
66Auto-Xcharger

GOPR0090.jpg GOPR0077.jpg GOPR0078.jpg GOPR0071.jpg GOPR0073.jpg GOPR0069.jpg GOPR0072.jpg

66 Auto=ex charger Great Video Thanks!! Ogeluv It looks great in RED !!

My Dodge Charger 67...

the 66 charger marked the beginning of an 11 1/2 (66 through mid 78) year run for the B bodied charger through 4 generations. they immediately began serving duty on the nascar high banks and drag strips, even making it on the big screen. heres a few random photos. post up yours.

Dodge Charger 67... 451 c.i.d. few visits to the tack best E.T. 13.37 106.038 MPH.

Attachments

• Charger.jpg
    Charger.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 654
My 67...

the 66 charger marked the beginning of an 11 1/2 (66 through mid 78) year run for the B bodied charger through 4 generations. they immediately began serving duty on the nascar high banks and drag strips, even making it on the big screen. heres a few random photos. post up yours.

My Dodge Charger 67, Few visits to the track... Best E.T. 13.37 106.038 Mph.

The Snowtrooper's 1966 361 Bright Red survivor, purchased for 4.2K, November 2013:

1.JPG
3.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

vintage6.JPG

Just picked this up:

slot1.jpg
slot2.jpg

Super detailed 1:32 scale working slot car, now just gotta find some vintage track......

Lets keep the red theme going. you can see more pics in the locked thread in the 66-67 charger category. stay tuned as the car is going in for new interior, carpet and tunes. i'll post up a thread after it goes in and i get it back.

011 (2).jpg

Got this Charger from a member here, and I'm buying another. Will post pics after pay another car. Love this first gen Chargers!

JEFF 2.jpgLeft Tim3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back